MyDisneyExperience Website Completely Updated

scrappinginontario

I logged in this morning to find a brand new MyDisneyExperience website. Time will tell how things go but I'm guessing this explains a lot of the challenges we've been experiencing lately.

Just kinda navigating myself around right now. So far, so good.

The layout of my upcoming reservations, dining, etc looks completely different. Here's hoping it works well!

When I go to My Plans on the website, it shows nothing, not my resort reservation, my annual passes, my DAH tickets, or my dining reservations. Says "Looks like you haven't confirmed any plans yet. Once you do, you can find and modify them here." All of these were showing prior to today. So frustrating.

And when I try to link my resort reservation, it says "This resort reservation has been linked by Mr (my name). To view this reservation, please add (my name) to your Family & Friends list and, if you are not on the reservation, ask (my name) to share all plans with you." I'm now on hold with Disney, and wait time is estimated to be 15 minutes. I'm beyond annoyed.

We have 2 trips planned (Dec and Jan)and my page says "Please come back later. We are unable to show your plans at this time".

I just checked the app and every single FP we have booked for our upcoming trip in two weeks has two sets of FPs, one set for 3 people and an extra set for 2. It is also showing any reservations I’ve changed and/or canceled as still being a part of my itinerary.

I love the new layout, however I now seem to have several extra 1-day tickets listed for a few profiles. I should only have the ones for my upcoming trip, which I do have on there and all of that looks good. I guess I need to email them...again.

It's taken me a little checking out but I'm getting the hang of it. I do miss the itinerary feature though because I like to print out the maps with the daily itinerary.

I just checked the app and every single FP we have booked for our upcoming trip in two weeks has two sets of FPs, one set for 3 people and an extra set for 2. It is also showing any reservations I’ve changed and/or canceled as still being a part of my itinerary.
Can you change browsers, clear cookies or browse Private mode and check?

Last edited:
And when I try to link my resort reservation, it says "This resort reservation has been linked by Mr (my name). To view this reservation, please add (my name) to your Family & Friends list and, if you are not on the reservation, ask (my name) to share all plans with you." I'm now on hold with Disney, and wait time is estimated to be 15 minutes. I'm beyond annoyed.
Do you have 2 MDE accounts? Even one you may have forgotten about or thought was eliminated/merged with another?
I had that happen and didn't realize it but some CM on the phone managed to book a room under an old, I thought closed, MDE account (that had gotten corrupted) even though I gave her the correct email address and never gave her the old one. So when I looked on MDE it said I booked the room for me. I thought it was odd at the time but didn't really question it beyond that because it was booked on the phone vs. on the website so I thought maybe it was just how they show up. I never book on the phone. Now I know why and won't do it again. They fixed it all when I checked in but it was confusing for a few minutes when none of my MB worked on the room booked on that account. At least they have now deleted that old account

Mine looks good, except an extra ticket has shown on my profile. It's a 4 day park hopper from 2002 (back when they never expired) that I dug up and used the last day on a couple years ago. The CM at the front gate added the old ticket onto my MagicBand at the time. We've done several trips since then and I had an AP last year, so I find it interesting that it's THIS ticket that shows up. It'll be interesting to see what happens....

[
When I go to My Plans on the website, it shows nothing, not my resort reservation, my annual passes, my DAH tickets, or my dining reservations. Says "Looks like you haven't confirmed any plans yet. Once you do, you can find and modify them here." All of these were showing prior to today. So frustrating.
Really does sound like they've got 2 accounts for you and all your stuff is linked to the one you are not signed in to. That's what showed on the old one when they were migrating the data from the corrupted account to the new one.

Can you change browsers, clear cookies or browse Private mode and check?

Do you have 2 MDE accounts? Even one you may have forgotten about or thought was eliminated/merged with another?
I had that happen and didn't realize it but some CM on the phone managed to book a room under an old, I thought closed, MDE account (that had gotten corrupted) even though I gave her the correct email address and never gave her the old one. So when I looked on MDE it said I booked the room for me. I thought it was odd at the time but didn't really question it beyond that because it was booked on the phone vs. on the website so I thought maybe it was just how they show up. I never book on the phone. Now I know why and won't do it again. They fixed it all when I checked in but it was confusing for a few minutes when none of my MB worked on the room booked on that account. At least they have now deleted that old account
Thanks for the suggestions. Already tried incognito window, as that's usually my go to when website isn't working. I've only ever had one account. Got through to agent after 15 minutes or so on hold. Fortunately, he can see everything on his end, which made me feel better. I knew everything wasn't really gone, but good to hear someone confirm it. He has "escalated" the issue, and told me it may take couple days to be resolved. Also signed in to my daughter's account, as she is on all the reservations. Showed no plans for her as well.

Mine says this too. Next trip is Sept 2019.

I had this message too. I cleared my cookies in Google Chrome and now all my reservations are showing up. I am still missing two people's magicband orders on my upcoming December trip though, but those had already disappeared last week. I guess I'm going to have to make a phone call. Ugh.

What's the correct number to call for something like that? TIA!

I logged in...all my reservations are there and I can finally complete online check in for my upcoming trip in a week.
Just curious, did you attempt to add room requests to your check in? I attempted to at Pop but the dropdown box doesn't work. When I click it, it's empty. Pop's online check in room requests hasn't worked well for a while. Wondered if it's working for other resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!