MyDisneyExperience Website Completely Updated

Just curious, did you attempt to add room requests to your check in? I attempted to at Pop but the dropdown box doesn't work. When I click it, it's empty. Pop's online check in room requests hasn't worked well for a while. Wondered if it's working for other resorts?
No, that has not worked for any resort for almost 2 years, outside a very brief few weeks earlier this year, or late last year.

No, that has not worked for any resort for almost 2 years, outside a very brief few weeks earlier this year, or late last year.
Thanks. If they aren't going to fix it I wish they'd remove the option. I help with the Pop thread and almost weekly we get a question about that option and it not working properly.

I just looked, but my 30 days isn't until tomorrow, so not sure if it's not working yet because it isn't time?

ETA: I just read Angi's post so never mind.

Thanks. If they aren't going to fix it I wish they'd remove the option. I help with the Pop thread and almost weekly we get a question about that option and it not working properly.
Even when it did work it was full of inaccurate information.
Things like Near Elevator at Resorts without an elevator
Paddock area for all resorts, when only SSR has that
or even 90's building for resorts other than Pop.
It was so out of whack it was really pretty useless or at best caused a lot of extra work for the staff.
Maybe they do plan to fix it but it's really low priority. No idea.

Even more reason to remove it until they fix it! Just causes confusion for new people who haven't stayed at a resort yet.

Mine says this too. Next trip is Sept 2019.

Same thing happened when I hit the site using a stored login. I selected another option from the menu (I forgot which, but it was in the menu to check magicbands, and photos, My Plans, etc, and it prompted me to log in. After login - I'm fine. I'm guessing my glitch was that a simple re-fresh of plans happened after a real login.

We leave for our trip this Friday. I can see all of our fast-passes, dinner reservations, and tickets on the new website without any issues. Hoping it stays this way for our entire trip.

I logged out and logged back in and now all my stuff is showing. I've noticed the site doesn't work very well without logging out and logging back in every visit.

Even when it did work it was full of inaccurate information.
Things like Near Elevator at Resorts without an elevator
Paddock area for all resorts, when only SSR has that
or even 90's building for resorts other than Pop.
It was so out of whack it was really pretty useless or at best caused a lot of extra work for the staff.
Maybe they do plan to fix it but it's really low priority. No idea.

My personal favorite was all the "near an elevator" and "first floor" options for the campground.

I liked the option in the past to add what park we were planning to go to. So far the only way I can find to do this is to add a 'note'. It works but I did like the other option as it was a quick way for me to see which park(s) we were visiting each day.

If someone can see a way I can add a place like 'Disney Springs' to my day, please let me know. I can see it on the day it transferred over from the old system but can't seem to see how I add it now. Thanks!!

It looks good but it has my reservation dates wrong under My Plan. When I go into the actual reservation to do online check in the dates are correct though.

It has me checking out of POFQ a day early and checking into BWV a day early.

Everything else is there and looks good. The app has everything correct.

I liked the option in the past to add what park we were planning to go to. So far the only way I can find to do this is to add a 'note'. It works but I did like the other option as it was a quick way for me to see which park(s) we were visiting each day.

If someone can see a way I can add a place like 'Disney Springs' to my day, please let me know. I can see it on the day it transferred over from the old system but can't seem to see how I add it now. Thanks!!
They automatically show on days I have an ADR or reservation of some sort.

I logged out and logged back in and now all my stuff is showing. I've noticed the site doesn't work very well without logging out and logging back in every visit.

Yes. The vague error being thrown should be updated if the login timeout is the reason.

They automatically show on days I have an ADR or reservation of some sort.
Thanks! I'm also looking for an option to add them on a day when I don't have an ADR set up.

I like to have the hours of the parks we're going to in one location. We have 1 day that we deem our 'crazy day' when we plan to visit all 4 parks the same day. We purposely don't set up any ADR's that day and just want to move from park to park. FPs will only be made for 1 park. Being able to link them to that day shows me easily in one location if park hours change and helps me tweak our plans if necessary.

Hello!
I LOVE the new set up... Only thing... It says one of my Magic Bands are "Declined"....
Hmmm....

LOL - look under your Hotel reservation, if you have one. Maybe I never noticed before (which is highly likely) but it has a countdown alert - "See you in 30 days!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter