MyDisneyExperience Website Completely Updated

Still glitches in this system - I know others have had this problem - I search for dining and the site changes the default setting to another country ! Have to log out, clear cookies and then log in again to see "my plans" - our FP+ day is Sunday and praying it doesn't do the same thing !

Still glitches in this system - I know others have had this problem - I search for dining and the site changes the default setting to another country ! Have to log out, clear cookies and then log in again to see "my plans" - our FP+ day is Sunday and praying it doesn't do the same thing !
have you tried going into your options and changing it there?

Attachments

• 779F5627-3850-4649-BA85-B0DB113D7117.jpeg
    779F5627-3850-4649-BA85-B0DB113D7117.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 10
Not sure if this is posted somewhere in the past 9 pages but I'll post again because I didn't see it: If you are using google Chrome (Mac) and you keep getting that "please come back" message you have to log out of your account, then completely shut down chrome and restart it, log back in to MDE then you should be able to see your plans

Thank you. FYI, same thing goes for accessing it via an iPad. I kept getting the please come back messages then saw this post. I logged off, then back on, and it did the trick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter