My, What an Interesting Carpet Bag~A Dec. 2013 TR!*Remember Me?!*PTR for May 2015 Link, pg 23!*

Another TR from you that I enjoyed reading! Maybe our paths will cross during our September trips. I'll be the one with the crazy little boy, see if you can pick me out lol. Will you be posting any more PTO kind of updates here???

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us!!! :goodvibes I know all parts of it weren't the best but I'm hoping/counting on your September trip making up for it! I sure hope you do a TR for that one too because I love reading about your trips!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! I would love to jump in on a September PTR if you decide to write one.
I can understand the feeling of the trip not hitting the favourites list. But I am glad that there were so many positives to it!
We usually go in September, and it's so quiet that time of year. :thumbsup2
I adore Pop Century, glad you liked it too. :goodvibes

As always, loved following along on your trip! We were there the week after you were and I would say the crowds were very manageable. I know sometimes we have to go when it works out and not worry about the crowds. I'll watch for your Sept TR!

I have had trips like that, where things were just off and it didn't measure up to other trips that have come before. They can't ALL be perfect, I guess!!

PLEASE nag me/message me if & when you start your September TR, I want to be in!!!

It was a fun trip, just not the best, but hey, it was still Disney! :cool1:

I'm like 99% sure I'll do a TR for this upcoming trip, so I will definitely let you know! :goodvibes

I feel the same way about Pop - Deluxes are nice and all, but I have no problem whatsoever staying at Pop. I'm glad there is that value option with all of the Disney perks.

That is cool that you get to check out POFQ - we have always wanted to stay there, but never actually done so.

I'm glad the FP+ reservations went well for your September trip! Definitely want to follow that TR too (assuming there is one). Not long to go!

I really love Pop, it's nice to be able to check out all levels of the Disney resorts! I can't wait to try POFQ and CBR on this upcoming trip!

Ugh...FP+...we'll see how it goes in a few days I guess! :rotfl2:

Short trips definitely take some getting used to, I completely see where you're coming from with that. I just always go into them with a completely open mind, and figure if I miss it, I miss it. However, if I hadn't been in almost a year, I could see how it could be disappointing.

They've definitely worked out the kinks in the FP+ system. I really like it now, more each time I use it.

POP really is a great resort. Believe me, I'm a deluxe snob too, mainly because we have DVC. LOL. If the P's didn't let me use DVC regularly....I'd be at POP all of the time. :lmao:

I'm telling you, the planning in advance component with FP+ makes it so easy. For me, it completely takes the stress out of mornings.

I don't mind short trips, but it was just SOOO long between my long trip in November with Brandon and then this trip, we just rushed and tried to squeeze everything in, and it didn't work! :confused3

That's good to hear, I'm still nervous about it, even though I have all my FP's set and ready to go!

I really love Pop, and I love checking out other resorts, so it's nice to have so many options! I wouldn't mind having DVC though...:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Like Danielle said, those shorter trips take getting adjusted to.

I'm glad you enjoyed Pop; Mark and I have tried a value twice now and we just can't do it. Hopefully everyone will still like us resort snobs. ;)

Great highlight pictures.

I've read two really bad reviews on Yachstman in the last two months. You might want to consider Jiko.

I'm glad you got your FP+ selections.

Here's hoping I see you at the parks one of the days since we overlap for such a long time.

Haha, I'm not sure I could do a really long trip in a value resort, but a shorter trip is fine. Of course I prefer the deluxes, but they're not always do-able!

Huh, it's funny, I almost forgot I was considering Yachtsman! I caved and made an ADR at Le Cellier. And I asked Brandon last night if we could cancel it and got a very loud "NOOOO" as an answer so I guess we'll be eating there! Can't really complain though, you know? :rotfl2:

I'm sure we'll run into each other at some point! I'll have to go re-read your PTR to see where you will be on what days!

Aww Jen, I totally understand all your aggravation. Honestly, if you didn't know how wonderful Disney really is you might think twice about going back. But thankfully you do know. But then again, knowing all that would for sure make a less than stellar time that much more noticeable. But you know, I always appreciate whenever someone points out some bad experiences too. WE all have them, so it's always refreshing to read about a trip so honestly presented.

But Disney is still Disney and ALWAYS finds a way... especially at the holidays. Thank you for sharing.

And I love POP too!!!!

It was a fun trip, but there were just so many things that...well, I can't say went wrong, because nothing went wrong, it just wasn't what I was imagining, that's all! But still, Disney is Disney and I'm happy we went! :thumbsup2

Pop is great, I almost feel like I'm going to miss it a little on this upcoming trip!:rotfl2:

Short trips can be hard.
Our recent trip was 3 days and we didn't go into a park once- except for having go through check at epcot to ride monorail to MK! haha

I'm nervous about using FP+ for our October trip. It'll be odd, but I liked using the magic bands on our little getaway last week! Very convenient!

Yes- do yachtsman and then a night at epcot! Sounds perfect!

I really don't mind short trips, but this was was tough because it was such a huge gap since we were both there. I had the trip in Feb with my sister, but Brandon wasn't there since Nov. 12!

I'm nervous too and I have my FP's set and ready to go! We'll see! :goodvibes

Ahhh, I caved and went with Le Cellier. What can I say, I'm a sucker for that pretzel bread! :confused3

Plans look good.
I love 50’s PTC. The chicken is delicious and so is the PB&J shake.
Sanaa is my favorite place to eat on property.
I think you need a month to go to all the restaurants. LOL.
I have not ridden the Mine Ride and will not till September 2015. 
Have you used the sites for crowd levels?
An extra day sounds good.
Thanks for sharing your trip and can’t wait to hear about the next one.

Thanks! I'm excited for 50's, I was nervous, but I'm over it and excited! It's Disney, I'm just gonna suck it up and go with the flow! :thumbsup2

Oooh, good to know, I can't wait for Sanaa!

I can't wait to ride the Mine Train!!!:dance3:

I loved reading all about your Disney vacations. Thanks for sharing with us.

Thank you for reading! :cool1:

Another TR from you that I enjoyed reading! Maybe our paths will cross during our September trips. I'll be the one with the crazy little boy, see if you can pick me out lol. Will you be posting any more PTO kind of updates here???

Thanks! That would be fun lol! Haha, I'm sure you'll be easy to pick out with the crazy little boy, never see that in Disney right? :dance3: I'm going to post an update as soon as I'm finished with these comments! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us!!! :goodvibes I know all parts of it weren't the best but I'm hoping/counting on your September trip making up for it! I sure hope you do a TR for that one too because I love reading about your trips!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you for reading! :goodvibes I'm sure this upcoming trip will more than make up for this past trip, it's going to be pretty insane! I can't wait! 3 more days!! :dance3:

:goodvibes Thanks for such a great TR!!! Can't wait to hear all about your September trip!

Thank you so much for reading! :rotfl2::thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! I would love to jump in on a September PTR if you decide to write one.
I can understand the feeling of the trip not hitting the favourites list. But I am glad that there were so many positives to it!
We usually go in September, and it's so quiet that time of year. :thumbsup2
I adore Pop Century, glad you liked it too. :goodvibes

Thanks for reading! :cool1:

Haha, welll...looks like that Sept. PTR didn't work out huh? :rotfl: Guess I can't really do one now since my trip is in 3 days! :rotfl2: I hope the crowds are low when we get there, but I have a feeling they might pick up because of Food and Wine, but I don't even care! I'm so excited to just be there!! :thumbsup2

As always, loved following along on your trip! We were there the week after you were and I would say the crowds were very manageable. I know sometimes we have to go when it works out and not worry about the crowds. I'll watch for your Sept TR!

Thanks! Yay that's good to hear about the crowds! I'm actually more worried now about the heat and humidity than the crowds, haha! :rotfl2:

Hi guys!

Wow, so I'm pretty much the worst DIS'er ever right? :rotfl:

I can't believe I never even responded to everyone's nice comments, I feel awful! :( I don't know what happened, I just completely abandoned the DIS and I don't know why...I got so overwhelmed trying to get caught up with everyone's TR's and then when I did get caught up, I couldn't keep up...crazy! I WILL get caught up, I just don't know when, and now that I'm actually going to Disney soon, it's going to be even harder to catch up, but I'm determined, it will happen at some point! :)

I just wanted to check in and say hi and that we're leaving for Disney World in

3 DAYS!!!!!!

:dance3::woohoo::cool1::jumping1::mickeyjum:ccat:

Yeah, I'm just a little excited! And SO not ready! I mean, I'm ready to go, but I'm not packed or organized or even finished shopping for little things yet, so I have to go out today one more time to my 2nd home, Target (I practically live in Target lately, haha!) and buy a few more little things, and then that's it! Whatever I forget I can buy in Florida! ::yes::

I still don't know what we're doing our first day...I want to just take it easy but I have a feeling the parks will pull me in! :rotfl2: It all depends on how tired we are I guess! I'm sure I'll get no sleep the night before, but if we take a nice, long nap and not a 20 minute one, I'll probably end up in one of the parks! :confused3

The rest of the trip is kind of planned, which sadly, it has to be because of the stupid FP+, but a lot of it, especially the end, is up in the air! I have a feeling a lot of things will change once we get there, because the schedule looks good on paper, but I have a feeling I might want to do other things when we're actually there! We'll see I guess!

Oh, if you didn't read in my comments...I did end up caving and booking a Le Cellier ADR. I know I said I wouldn't, but I couldn't help myself, and I know Brandon would have been nagging me while we were there about going there, and it probably would have been booked, and I would have felt horrible, so why not? They're menu is a little different now anyway, so that will be fun to try! :thumbsup2

I will probably do a TR for this trip, I'm even more excited about doing one now because I did end up getting a new camera! So my pictures should be awesome! Of course, the camera is still in the box, so I should probably take it out and play around with it before I go...Anyway, hopefully this TR will still be here and not in the completed section so I can just link it here, but if for some reason it's not, I'll just PM all of you, just in case you don't know that I started it and wanted to follow along! No pressure, of course! :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Well that's it! I should probably go and start getting ready! I won't pack until the night before, but I want to at least have all of my laundry done and everything I'm bringing organized in one spot!

Talk to you guys when I get back! :goodvibes

3 days for you, tomorrow for me. And I'm still not ready. But then I never really feel ready, lol. I'm a very late packer.

Yeah, the FP+ thing makes it at least feel like you have a plan, but it also feels restrictive. I generally always have a pretty good idea of what parks for what day, but I much preferred the freedom of choosing that day.

I hope you have a wonderful trip Jen, and I hope to run into you on your travels.

Ok, I'll admit that I missed that you were going back again so soon. We leave ourselves...in SEVEN DAYS!!

Also as somebody who is also terrible at updating TRs, I can't even say anything about that. I have started a little PTR myself (link in my sig) and I'm hoping to keep up with it...but we'll see. I'm afraid I'll be draining my phone battery enough between MDE and making FP+ changes PLUS Touring Plans! :lmao:

Have a great trip!

Have a great time!!! And yes, please PM me if this gets closed out - I need to read all about your latest adventure!!! :goodvibes

I can't remember if I finished reading this TR or not. :confused3 I got way behind on the DIS too and am still trying to get caught up. It's a daunting task when you are 20 - 30 pages behind!

Have a wonderful, magical trip! Can't wait to read all about it. :thumbsup2

3 days!! YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!!

PLEASE do a TR! I love reading all about your trips!!

have a wonderful time...and go pack!! LOL

Hope you have a great trip Jen! There are a lot of DISers there right now - Rob, Cynthia, Wendy, Kathy, and I'm sure I'm missing some more.

Nice on the new camera. Didn't you just get a new camera not that long ago?

Hope you both have a wonderful trip.

Once you get behind on the DIS its pretty hard to catch up again. You just do what you can!

Enjoy! :cool1::cheer2:pixiedust:

Hope your trip is going amazing!!
Glad to hear you'll be doing a TR for this trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter