My, What an Interesting Carpet Bag~A Dec. 2013 TR!*Remember Me?!*PTR for May 2015 Link, pg 23!*

Nermel9

DIS Veteran
HELLO!!!!

And welcome to my latest Trip Report!

Honestly, I wasn't even sure if I'd do one for this trip, it was definitely different than most of my other trips...

But I'm getting ahead of myself already!

I guess I should give you guys the details, right?

Well, this trip consisted of me, Jen, and my husband Brandon:

and we went to Disney World from November 30-December 4!

I'm a self proclaimed Disney freak and proud of it! I don't care that people think I'm too old for Disney, constantly ask if I'm bored with it, think it's only for kids...it's my happy place, the place where I feel at home, the place that makes me believe in wishes and dreams coming true! I don't know what I would do without Disney in my life, honestly! :lovestruc

My husband of 3 and a half years, Brandon isn't quite the Disney freak I am...in fact, I'd say after this trip, he's probably ready to really go somewhere else on vacation next time...I know I say that in the intro of all of my TR's but I actually think this time it might be true! :confused3 I know, I don't get it either! He loves Disney but I think he's bored with it!

This trip almost didn't happen, since Brandon and I had such a rough year, we didn't really think we'd be able to afford it! But once I got my new job in October, things just kind of fell into place! I couldn't imagine not seeing Disney World all decorated for the holidays this year, so I whatever I had to do to get back there! My 2 favorite things are Disney and Christmas, so the combination makes me very, very happy! :banana:

Like I said in the beginning, it was a strange trip. Not our best ever, it certainly had it's ups and downs. :confused3 There were awesome, amazing moments and then some not so great moments. It was just very different than what we're used to, with the Magic Bands, the short amount of time we had, the budget we had to stick to...some of those factors got us a little stressed! :eek:

So I hope you will join in to read about our trip! If you love Disney and the holidays, then this is the trip report for you, I took tons of pictures of decorations and tried to immerse myself in the Christmas spirit as much as possible! (And I promise, this TR will not take a year like my last one either, I kind of want it to go quickly while I can still remember everything! :rotfl2:)

Stop by and say hi! I can't wait to share my trip with old and new Disney friends! :wave2: Let's get this TR started!!! :dance3:

I'm here, Jen. I'll be back in a bit to read.

***Great intros. I'm sorry Brandon is getting bored with Disney. Mark has indicated after our trip in 2014 he wants a year off. But for an entirely different reason. He wants to go to Phoenix and Disneyland.

I can't wait to hear all about it.

I'm here!

We bounce back and forth sometimes with taking some time off from Disney. I could go all the time, but there are also so many other places that I would love to see too. I battle with myself all the time!

Hey Jen. Welcome Back. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

I'm here! Between selling our house, moving to an apartment in a new city, buying a new house and moving again (all in 3 months!!) I haven't been much for posting. But, read, I do! :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm here! Glad you decided to write a TR! :goodvibes

I kept an eye out for you while I was there, but I don't think we crossed paths. :confused3

I'm here from Disney! Waiting at Brown Derby to check in for lunch while Dug uses RnRC FP+ and Dug Baby naps. Just saw this and subscribed. It is a very different type of trip for us too. Can't wait to hear about yours!

I'm here, Jen. I'll be back in a bit to read.

***Great intros. I'm sorry Brandon is getting bored with Disney. Mark has indicated after our trip in 2014 he wants a year off. But for an entirely different reason. He wants to go to Phoenix and Disneyland.

I can't wait to hear all about it.

Glad you're here! And first! :banana:

I shouldn't say he's getting bored with Disney like, he doesn't like it anymore, but he wants to go to other places too! I think he really wants to go to Disneyland, because he's never been to CA (I have, but that was before we were together, but not Disneyland, so it will be a first for both of us!) so I almost think our next Disney trip might be out west...we'll see! :thumbsup2

I'm here!

We bounce back and forth sometimes with taking some time off from Disney. I could go all the time, but there are also so many other places that I would love to see too. I battle with myself all the time!

Yay!! :cool1:

Yeah, I never take time off from Disney...if I have vacation time and the money, I'm going to Disney World haha! Maybe I should go somewhere else...I really want to see Disneyland so that might be the next trip! :thumbsup2

Hey Jen. Welcome Back. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Thanks! Glad you're here! :banana:

Following!!!

Yay, Welcome! :banana:

I'm here! Between selling our house, moving to an apartment in a new city, buying a new house and moving again (all in 3 months!!) I haven't been much for posting. But, read, I do! :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yay, happy you made it over, you seem really busy! :banana::thumbsup2

I'm here! Cant wait to hear all about your trip!

Yay, glad you made it over! :banana:

I'm here, too! :goodvibes

Welcome, glad you're here! :banana:

Yay!!! :cool1::banana:

I'm here! Glad you decided to write a TR! :goodvibes

I kept an eye out for you while I was there, but I don't think we crossed paths. :confused3

Yay! Thanks! :banana:

I looked for you guys too, but I didn't see you...the crowds were kind of crazy, weren't they?

Oh I saw that you started a TR too, I have to sub!

I'm here, I'm here!!! :cool1:

I just noticed I skipped you! Yay, I'm glad you're here!

I'm here from Disney! Waiting at Brown Derby to check in for lunch while Dug uses RnRC FP+ and Dug Baby naps. Just saw this and subscribed. It is a very different type of trip for us too. Can't wait to hear about yours!

OMG you're in Disney?? Yay! :banana: Glad you're here, and I hope you're having fun! :thumbsup2

Joining in! I've read quite a few of your TRs but I don't think I've ever commented. :confused3

I can't wait to read about this one because I decided to do the Halloween stuff in October so I didn't get to see the Christmas stuff this year. Now I'm just reading as many Christmas TRs as I can to get my fix. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter