My name is Todd, I'm a man and I love Disney

I'm a man who loves Disney too. Lucky me to find a girl who loves Disney as much as I do. 137 days until our next "fix". Meanwhile, we're buying books, CDs, and DVDs to hold us over.

I laugh when I learn that one of my beer chugging, football fanatic friends pauses for the first time and says, "Ooh, you're going to Disney? Where are you staying?" I guess we come in all shapes and sizes!

Kevin-- Don't be hard on us for planning meals 6 months in advance! It's just our coping mechanism for dealing with "park withdrawal!"

Hey Guys,
Huge Disney fan here, my wife and I occasionally argue on the disboards when our "threads meet". She used to yell at me for always going on the boards... but now she's worse than me. FYI: I'm an Eagles season ticket holder, the rudest, craziest fans in football. Notice the green hair:scared1: ? Had to stop chugging beer because I'm too good at it now I'm allergic: I break out in Handcuffs!;). Disney Fans need not feel weird; we are everywhere. I convinced my mom last year to buy me and my sisters a DVC at SSR. Fortunately, my sisters are not Disney people, so more for me!! We are going three times this year milking the most out of our Annual pass!! The DIS Rocks!!!
BOB

Im a single Disney guy. Havent found anyone who loves Disney as much as I do. People never understand a Disney obsession except other Disney nuts

But the real question is are you all STRAIGHT men? :rotfl:

Many people seem to think that any males that love Disney must be gay.

But the real question is are you all STRAIGHT men? :rotfl:

Many people seem to think that any males that love Disney must be gay.

By all accounts I'm as straight as an arrow.

However I do like Mickey better than Minnie and Donald better than Daisy. :eek:

I'd better think this over......I'll get back to you. :rotfl:

I am a man and I also love disney , and I am proud of it !!! We are going 5 times this year , and I would go more if i could. When I retire my wife and I plan to move there and became cast members ! It is the most wonderful place on earth !!! Any more men out there that say you don't love disney are just in denial !:cool1: ( and I am 100 percent straight !!!!! just so you know )

By all accounts I'm as straight as an arrow.

However I do like Mickey better than Minnie and Donald better than Daisy. :eek:

I'd better think this over......I'll get back to you. :rotfl:

Ok I had some time to think it over. Based on my wife's reaction to my reaction to seeing Jasmine at Epcot, I guess I'm just a boring straight white guy who loves Disney.

I just watched the slideshow and I am homesick ! I just left there 2 days ago, I don't know how I am going to make it 124 more days !? That was magical ! Don't worry Todd, your'e not alone : ):thumbsup2

What I'm trying to figure out is when did Disney became synonymous with sexual orientation. What does being gay or straight have to do with going to a place that makes you feel like a kid all over again? What ever happened to that innocence of a child just being who they are in the moment. If you're gay and love Disney....or if you're straight and love Disney..at least there is a commonality between all of us, so I think the real question isn't how gay or straight are you....but why should ANYONE care wether you're straight or gay? If you love Disney, you love Disney, period.

I just saw this thread! Too funny, I'll show it to Joe when he gets home from work tonight.

Not only does Joe love Disney, we actually met at Disney.

He'd rented the Grand I to propose to his girlfriend, this is about six years ago, and she stood him up and didn't come on the vacation with him at the last minute.

Instead of not going to Disney, or sulking in his room, he decided to invite everyone he liked from our Disney usenet discussion group we all posted to at the time to come for a party on the boat.

I came, we met, the rest is history! :goodvibes

So guys, if you're into Disney, and single, I think your chances of finding love at the World are pretty excellent!

The Podcast Cruise would be a perfect singles thing, for example!

Also a Disney loving man....(checking)....yep, man parts down there. I had to make sure because most of my friends call me a woman (and other slurs that I won't repeat) for my disney love. My wife thinks it's only slightly wierd but refrains from being to critical because she's been to WDW 12 times and she would like to continue going. Making fun of me would hamper her futer trips. OK, back to manly things. Wait, Disney can be manly, right?

Heck yes, loving Disney World is manly! Everyone else is in denial! Disney was a MAN-- and he started this stuff! Come on! Stand up and worship the Mouse! ;-)

(Of course, I'm saying this in the hope of finding one of those Disney-loving men in PERSON one day:))

My name is Mike, I'm a man and I love Disney too. My wife loves Disney and both DDs love Disney. Now if I could just convince my boss to give me a large enough salary increase to fund at least 2 trips a year from Texas I'd be great. :rotfl:

Hi my name is John. I feel like I am into a 12 step process. Yes I am
addicted. My first trip was about 1980 and that did it. I was young then in
age, but now at 63 I just have to act young. I got into DVC at the beginning
and then through a split up had to give it up. Then about 7 years ago I met
Christy and soon after married. My sister invited us down on their DVC points
and Christy fell in love again but this time with Mickey. Soon after that we
again bought into DVC and are now going down 3 times a year. I just got
back, but without Christy. She stayed down in Vero and is looking for a
seasonal rental near WDW for next Jan-Mar. Any ideas from anyone would be appreciated. By the way I do all the planning for Disney and Christy just goes along and enjoys all that I do. This last trip I surprised her with a carriage ride at Riverside and afternoon English tea at the GF. She loved it. We are going on the cruise next May and can't wait to see everyone. John

ITS LIKE AN AA MEETING, " HI , MY NAME IS JOHN , AND IM A DISNEYHOLIC"THE REST OF THE ROOM PUTS THERE HAND UP AND SAYS," HI JOHN":lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter