My name is Todd, I'm a man and I love Disney

Im a guy too me and my gf love spending time at Disney. Most common question asked is what do you 2 do up there all the time you you go. We just wink and laugh and say find something new every trip :)

What, you're giving up on cougaring Will already??? We're not even on the boat yet!

Cougaring Will :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao::rotfl2:

Mindy, I love ya!

Who said anything about giving up? I am a woman who likes to keep her options open.

Why can't I do all the planning. I think you're just scared that we'd have to be at the parks 45 min. prior to opening and stay for kiss goodnight. That and you think I'd always make us stay at values.

You would always make us stay at values!!!! Besides I get better discounts!

Hey Ladies.....I met my disney loving guy right here on the Dis! I think it was Dr Phil who said look for the man you want in a target rich environment.

Todd, the first step is admitting you have a problem. So I'll join you. My name is Cal, I too am a man who loves Disney and does all of our trip planning!

Slide over Lisa, I'm sitting on that bench also.

So all you Disney lovin guys, who's single?

What, you're giving up on cougaring Will already??? We're not even on the boat yet!

Single, already cougared. ;)

Speaking of Will... Was it just my ears or did Will sound far away on the podcast? Almost as if...OMG - IS HE ALREADY IN THE PIT??? :eek:

I am a woman who would love to find a man who loves Disney! :rotfl:

Slide over Lisa, I'm sitting on that bench also.
So all you Disney lovin guys, who's single?

I see a new business opportunity for Pete - www.disdating.com

Or maybe www.wdwcougars.com

However from what I've been reading here lately, Pete could make a killing "renting" out Will. You ladies frighten me. :scared:

I am a Man who loves Disney who happens to be the son of a Man who loves Disney!!! I am an obsessive Disney planner too! ADR's are done 180 days out everytime. Just got engaged to my Fiance last Nov. in Disney and we are going back this Nov. for our Honeymoon...whoohoo!!:santa:

However from what I've been reading here lately, Pete could make a killing "renting" out Will. You ladies frighten me. :scared:

Naaaaawww......we talk a good game but are completely harmless. Honest!:rolleyes1

Hi, I'm Olan, and I'm a married man who also loves Disney.

LMAO @ cougaring!

Thanks for the slideshow. We are staying at the AKV in a few weeks so I enjoyed the pics from there. Yes, I am another man who enjoys the World of Disney. It brings our family back together and I look forward to taking our grandkids someday.:cool1:

You are welcome. I should say that my wife is the photographer in the family and while I loved Disney first she now loves Disney as much as I do, well almost as much.

I'll never forget our first trip together in Dec 06 when on the day before we were leaving she said something like, "This was a lot of fun, I want to come back". I was a very happy man.

Let me also say that I am a man and I love Disney!:surfweb:

I plan the entire trip. And I am now famous as the man in my family that you want to go to Disney with. (I sing. I play. I act like a child all day.) This time, we're taking my MIL and a nephew to Disney with us.

I do almost all the travel planing and day to day planing and she does just about everything else.

We are bringing my MIL on our next trip as well!

Although my DH likes to BLAME me for our yearly Disney trips, he knows he's every bit as guilty. He just plays the role of "dragged along" to save face among family and friends.

Iam a MAN! and I love Disney, worked for Disney until last week and plan my Disney vacations for me and my family all winter to escape the cold (in my mind)

And I do not follow sports teams or the players and don't watch it on TV, but love to play sports. Just thought I'd thow that out there:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter