My name is Todd, I'm a man and I love Disney

Wait a minute, I am not Disneymom8589, she is my DW and I forgot to logoff after her. Always remember to review your post before submitting to avoid embarassment.:rotfl2:

Oh good grief, ScubaD (DH)!! Glad you cleared my good name! :lmao:

I'm a man who loves Disney. Had all the movies before I was even married. Good thing I married a woman who loves Disney.

I'm a guy and I love Disney too. My wife on the other hand is not a fan. I've dragged her to Disney (land and world) each and every time we've gone. She has fun when she's there but really she's just being a loving and understanding wife and letting me indulge in my Disney obsession. Oh, well...now I have evidence that I'm not the ONLY guy who loves Disney. Thanks Todd for starting this thread. I feel so liberated and validated. (okay, I felt that way before, but now I have company).

Hi, I'm Olan, and I'm a married man who also loves Disney.

LMAO @ cougaring!

Hey, is "chimin gin" anything like a mojeeto?:rotfl2: If so, sign me up!

oops..that doesn't make much sense since your heading didn't show up in the quote.

I'm a man who loves Disney. Had all the movies before I was even married. Good thing I married a woman who loves Disney.

I had this poster and one other poster hanging on my wall in my apartment for years before getting married...

beauty_and_the_beast_ver1.jpg

I had one lady at work tell me, "You have to take that down if you want to ever get married." I just told her I wouldn't want to marry anyway who would judge me poorly because on it. BTW: I bragged about having it hung on my wall to get peoples reaction. :)

I'm a married father of two boys we all can't get enough Disney, I am the primary planner and ADR/Event booker for the family. I made it to the second round of the Moms panel, unfortunately no further, but I will try again if they do it again. My sons thought that was the funniest thing, "Dad is a semi-finalist on the Mom's panel".

M 31 from Mississippi and a disney freak, but I dont have a wife so I have noone to share a trip with.

I need my boyfriend to see this thread!

I am going out with someone who is a disney virgin!

He is started to get worried about my trip planning for 2010!! (Uni graduation trip) I am getting a bit worried myself!

I know he will love it though, he loves rollercoasters, nice food, friendly atmosphere and most of all..... me! :lovestruc

What are fool proof ways to get your man to love disney?

I learned the hard way, you can't make anyone truly love it. There's various degrees of like, and tolerance....but you can't make someone fall head over heels magically in love!

My goal in finding a mate was to find someone who loved it as much as I do or loved me enough to tolerate it! I am happy to say I hit the Disney man lottery and found one who LOVES it!

I may not look it, but Disney is my favorite thing! Definitely a Disney guy. :thumbsup2

What are fool proof ways to get your man to love disney?
Bring him to Disney! That should do it.

Hi. I'm Matt, I'm 27, and I'm a Disney addict. It has been 18 months since I've last experienced Disney World. :scared1:

But, only 205 days to go.:hourglass

I'm a man who loves Disney too. Lucky me to find a girl who loves Disney as much as I do. 137 days until our next "fix". Meanwhile, we're buying books, CDs, and DVDs to hold us over.

I laugh when I learn that one of my beer chugging, football fanatic friends pauses for the first time and says, "Ooh, you're going to Disney? Where are you staying?" I guess we come in all shapes and sizes!

Kevin-- Don't be hard on us for planning meals 6 months in advance! It's just our coping mechanism for dealing with "park withdrawal!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter