My name is Todd, I'm a man and I love Disney

You could have just tacked this onto my "I'm a chick and I love sports" thread...but there you are.

I just needed to say that. :)

Ditto; except my name is Dustin. My wife planned our first trip (with huge assists from this site). As she was planning it, I couldn't really get into it. I knew we would have a good time. I thought it would be mainly for our kids.

Man, by the end of our stay, I was already wanting to return. I'm hooked.

Ah yes...The Man Thread! :) I'll jump in and say it! I'm a man and I love Disney World! :thumbsup2 Rock on!

I am a man, I love Disney, and I am the trip planner (with the help of the DIS, obviously). :thumbsup2 I also love sports and ... well, "LaLucci" won't return my calls. :sad2:

Gotta jump in and say Im a man as well and i love disney so much!! i am always dragging my wife there, just look for us next time, ill be pulling her by the hair!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for the slideshow. We are staying at the AKV in a few weeks so I enjoyed the pics from there. Yes, I am another man who enjoys the World of Disney. It brings our family back together and I look forward to taking our grandkids someday.:cool1:

My turn. I'm a man, love Disney, I'm the trip planner, and I love squeezing Disney plush! :scared1:

Ok that said, where's my BEER. :drinking1 :rotfl:

Wait a minute, I am not Disneymom8589, she is my DW and I forgot to logoff after her. Always remember to review your post before submitting to avoid embarassment.:rotfl2:

Let me also say that I am a man and I love Disney!:surfweb:

I plan the entire trip. And I am now famous as the man in my family that you want to go to Disney with. (I sing. I play. I act like a child all day.) This time, we're taking my MIL and a nephew to Disney with us.

Man here...{turns head and coughs} and I'm am obsessive compulsive planner.....

I am a woman, who loves a man, who loves Disney!

But I REFUSE to let him do all of the planning!!

Wait a minute, I am not Disneymom8589, she is my DW and I forgot to logoff after her. Always remember to review your post before submitting to avoid embarassment.:rotfl2:

Thanks for clearing it up! I was thinking....wow that guy is brave to come forward with a dis name like that!

Another man who loves Disney and the DIS checking in. I never tire of people asking "Your going to Disney World AGAIN":banana:

I am a woman, who loves a man, who loves Disney!

But I REFUSE to let him do all of the planning!!

Why can't I do all the planning. I think you're just scared that we'd have to be at the parks 45 min. prior to opening and stay for kiss goodnight. That and you think I'd always make us stay at values.

I, too am a woman who loves a man who loves Disney (probably more than me at times!!). See ya in September....:yay:

I, too am a woman who loves a man who loves Disney (probably more than me at times!!). See ya in September....:yay:

I am a woman who would love to find a man who loves Disney! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter