Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

We saw this in Aberdeen. The transformation scene was amazing. Troops were spellbound :goodvibes

Tesco Direct have some Disney stuff on offer at the moment, backpacks, beach towels and a few toys. Just type Disney in the search bar and change the results to "price low to high".
There are quite a few electrical items in their sale too
http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-9757.aspx
http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-9590.aspx
http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-1932.aspx
to see the other items click on the "Homeshop Clearance 75%" link in the item description.

and if you pop this code into the checkout box, you should get a £5.00 discount too, which will cover the delivery charge
TDXR-5CCMA
although if your order comes to more than £50 you'll get free delivery and the £5.00 discount.
and no I'm not on commission from Tesco's :lmao:

i just wanted to ask any dlp post that have been to disneyland CA a few questions:goodvibes ~Just wondering where anyone from the UK has booked holidays here? as i have only found quote in dollars, also has does anyone know of any good websites to read up on this park?

I am not from the UK, but we did DL during a trip to California in 2005. I did not get a package, but just booked a motel directly and we just bought the tickets once we got there. We stayed at the Candy Cane Inn, I think with a special rate through mousesavers. Mousesavers has a lot of information on DL as well. Also allearsnet has extended their DL pages quite a bit. Have fun planning the trip!

Flossbolna~ Thanks i'll be sure to check these out.i prob wont be going anytime soon so i'll have a while to plan, but i can still dream cant i hehe

My 'baby' started school today. So as a proud Mummy I thought I'd share a piccie or two:goodvibes

RIMG0103.jpg

RIMG0115.jpg

Robyn looks very proud in her school clothes ! I bet she couldn't wait to get to school like her big brother and sister:goodvibes

awww you all must be very proud, what a huge event for them :goodvibes

right guys, i've just got a new kitten, cant post a piccie just now because i'm at work, but he is 6 weeks old and is sort of dark brown, black and caramely colours, with stripes on his legs and bright blue eyes...and i need a name for him!!

some names i've came up with so far (I like unique cat names :) )

sinatra (ol blue eyes!)
pacino
pacha (emperor's new groove ;))
kuzko (" ")
Fredo
Vito
Luca
Vienna..

I'd like to keep it to a two syllable name, because they find that easier to learn and react to apparently...but any suggestions guys?! :confused:

Angela & Reid both your DD's look very sweet in their uniform. How was their 1st day?:goodvibes

right guys, i've just got a new kitten, cant post a piccie just now because i'm at work, but he is 6 weeks old and is sort of dark brown, black and caramely colours, with stripes on his legs and bright blue eyes...and i need a name for him!!

sinatra (ol blue eyes!)
pacino
kuzko (" ")
Fredo
Vito
Luca
Vienna..

I'd like to keep it to a two syllable name, because they find that easier to learn and react to apparently...but any suggestions guys?! :confused:

i like vito or vienna:thumbsup2

sinatra (ol blue eyes!)
pacino
kuzko (" ")
Fredo
Vito
Luca
Vienna..

I Like Pacha , i look forward to seeing a piccie i love cats:thumbsup2
Jane x

Yes cant wait to see the pic, i love cats two:thumbsup2 , we have too at the moment pepsi and whiskey long haired ones their lovely but can be abit over friendly to guests esp the ones that dont really like cats(its as if they know) but before we have had, poppy,treacle,cola and pickles but they have all sadly passed away.:sad1:

Pickles adopted me lol:goodvibes , i found him on the way home from school one day~ it was chucking it down and i stopped to cross the road and i heard this little kitten cry, i looked down and sitting on the wall was a little soaked tabby kitten,i couldnt just leave him there so i scooped him up into me coat and took him home.:rolleyes1 As my dad was a cat lover he didnt mind me brining another one home, but mum wasnt too sure.We put some signs up around the town so see if anyone had lost him but no one came so he just stayed with us, the other cats werent sure at first but they soon came around. We called him pickles becuase he kept getting himself into one. He would be able to get into a alittle closed self we have in are living room but no matter how hard he tried he wouldnt ever be able to get out again.hehe:rolleyes:

I'd love to get a kitten/or take pepsi(he's my favourite, but dont let whiskey hear me say that) when/if we move, but my bf wont let me:sad2: he doesnt like the fur that seems to get everwhere and never seems to go away.Humm maybe i'll have to accidentally find a kitten in distress again.

sinatra (ol blue eyes!)
pacino
kuzko (" ")
Fredo
Vito
Luca
Vienna..:

I like Pacha as well......

Also good luck to all the little ones that have just started school or will be starting in the next few weeks. And :hug: for all the Mums and Dads that get left behind at the school gate with lumps in their throats and tears in their eyes thinking "Where has all the time gone.....?"

Thanks for the comments everyone.

And :hug: for all the Mums and Dads that get left behind at the school gate with lumps in their throats and tears in their eyes thinking "Where has all the time gone.....?"
Depute head made us laugh. She was saying much the same to most of the mums and dads, apart from those whose youngest child was starting school. To us she said "bet you never thought that this day would finally arrive.... peace" :rotfl: ;)

Isn’t it a law in France that you always must be able to identify yourself?
Then you have to take your passport along

I thought this is a EU law, ore is it just another thing from us " our nose always first " Dutch government?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter