Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

Thanks for sharing, it's very interesting to read about someone elses experience of a restaurant you have eaten in yourself. Great photos too! princess:

Just rang teh reservation line to book this, but the lady said that just one royal couple would be present. Not sure how true this is because she sounded very vague. Has anyone been recently?

From the great reports here, it would seem that plenty are present for a reasonable amount of time. If it were just one princess, it may not be a favourite and I am not so sure it is worth the effort.:confused3

Just for the record - in the parks, Suzy is in the Teal/Blue dress and Perla is in the Purple dress. The dress colors in the movie can be different.

As the name suggests this is the place where you can chat about items not related to DLP trip planning.

As always the DISboard and DLP rules will still prevail on this thread so no name calling or argumentative/sarcastic posts and as the DIS is a family friendly forum conversations should be suitable for all eyes.

Please post here to start conversations on any topic. If your post is aimed at a particular poster, ask yourself if others can join in. If it is likely that others may feel awkward then the PM facility is a better option, otherwise let the chatting begin :goodvibes

hi guys

sorry still new to all this

i want one of those countdown thingys:)

but i dont know how to do it :confused3

can anyone help me please !!!!!:thumbsup2

I am sooooo jealous;) You will have a wonderful time.

So am i :goodvibes !! Jealous of the Egyptian cruise too, i was in Egypt in 1981 when i was a teenager and believe me i left half of my heart down there (the other half is in DLP of course :banana: )

We are only in Egypt for 2 days, one day at Cairo, one day at Alexandria, we also go to Turkey, Naples, Mykonos, Athens & Rome. We are most excited about the Pyramids and DLP of course! :woohoo:

You will have a wonderful time! I love Egypt too! I first went there on a school trip back in 1977 (probably before some on here were even born :scared1: ) then returned with my DH for a daytrip in 1990. I'd love to return there one day to do a Nile cruise.

Sorry I've not been on the boards much and when I have I've been distracted.
We are 20 minutes away from Glasgow at SIL's. This afternoons events at Glasgow airport have come as a shock and we have spent most of the day watching Sky news :confused:
Feel sorry for all the families who are due to start a much needed summer holiday :grouphug:

Feel sorry for all the families who are due to start a much needed summer holiday :grouphug:

I agree.

I've got friends who had been flying out from Glasgow airport this weekend, l feel so sorry for them and all the other people affected, especially those with young children. I've also got relatives due back from Spain, but l think their flight might be diverted to Prestwick.

It is very fortunate indeed that innocent people weren't seriously injured or killed.

I do not belive it. We have done 3 days to DLP at DCR in Feb, Just come back from DLP 5 days in NPBC and now we will be booking a 2 weeks in WDW at Xmas, what fun. Looks like will will also have to spend some time on the WDW board.

I heard as long as you don't go comparing to DLP, WDW will still be an enjoyable Disney experience :rotfl: ;)

I do not belive it. We have done 3 days to DLP at DCR in Feb, Just come back from DLP 5 days in NPBC and now we will be booking a 2 weeks in WDW at Xmas, what fun. Looks like will will also have to spend some time on the WDW board.

I can see the Disney bug has definitely bit you! :rotfl:

Wow, you will have a wonderful Christmas. :santa: Our next trip to WDW will be at Christmas but it won't be this one unless I win the lottery :rotfl2: hopefully it will be 2009.

Fantastic. We spent 2 Christmases at WDW (several yrs ago) and it was brill. Loads of sun in December.
Christmas day was spent at Typhoon Lagoon (Swimming park) one year - just like spending Christmas on the beach and at Epcot the next.
It was really funny though hearing the Christmas music in the park when the weather was so hot especially when they played Frosty the Snowman and Im dreaming of a White Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter