Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

I got a new ticker :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Ok I know its not DLP but thought I would share anyway :goodvibes

Jackie....I'm glad that your luggage adventure at DLP is over...at least BA is helping to pay part of this trip ;)

Enjoy your planning !! :banana:

http://www.imagineersmarketplace.com/EURODisney.html

Just came across this site, whilst looking for something else, internet is a wonderful thing. If you don't want to purchase them, you can enlarge on screen and save the pic, which is what I've done, not sure what I'll ever use them for, could be handy for scrapbooking, perhaps ?

http://www.dlrpmusic.com/bonus.htm

Only found this recently, but usually has 2 downloads available 2 x month - I love the Eurodisney Feel the Magic song. Please can someone tell me what the music playing on the "music" page is.
Thanks. :)

It's the music from Buzz Lightyear. :yay:

Thanks for the link Jill, I've put it in my favourites now.

Edited: Just realised you probably mean the music from the DLRP page. I don't know that one :confused3 I'll ask my DDs when they get up as they are more likely to know it than me!

Ha ha :rotfl: listening to a playlist mix of not listened to songs on iPod. During a mix of Blue Nile, Bruce Springsteen came Mickey and gang singing Jingle Bells from Disney Family Christmas. Put a big smile on my face :goodvibes but suspect my colleagues were not amusing with me whistling along :lmao:

Ha ha :rotfl: listening to a playlist mix of not listened to songs on iPod. During a mix of Blue Nile, Bruce Springsteen came Mickey and gang singing Jingle Bells from Disney Family Christmas. Put a big smile on my face :goodvibes but suspect my colleagues were not amusing with me whistling along :lmao:

lol At least it brighten up your day~ i hadnt thought of this before, maybe i'll try and sneak some xmasy disney songs on my bf's ipod for the 4hour drive down to ashford in Dec:rotfl: Might give him abit of a shock tho :eek:

hi all. we have had all the usual best and worse attractions etc - now for something completely different (as far as i know lol)!!
which disney attraction from another park around the world would you most like to see / do u think should be at disneyland paris, where, and why?
personally i think we should have florida's splash mountain.
the ride is long. it is fun and keeps you cool in the suumer. its a great laugh too.
i have many fond memories of splash mountain lol
i would put splash mountain in frontierland up by the tarzan show now they have closed the critter corral - would be a fitting tribute - splash mountain in california is in critter country, and splash mountain paris could be in critter corral...

ok so i have far too much time in my hands lol!!! :rotfl2:

D. :wizard:

I love the indy-darkride from Disneyland. And now with the new indy movie coming... perfect timing.

I think the ride should be in the studios (they need the buzz)

MasterElwood

I have another great idea:

FANTASMIC IN THE STUDIOS

WDW style with seats. This will bring LOOOOOTS of people to the studios every night. And the studios can finally open till 22 or so because people will stay at the studios longer because they want to see it!

THATS IT !!!!!!

Yes it does seem that DLRP is missing a water ride and I would love to see Splash Mountain. My DS (2.5) has just discovered what fun a log flume can be!!

Tracy x

A water ride ????

This would be lovely in the summer but I wouldn't want to go on it in the middle of the winter though, you would probably end up with icicles or if it got really cold a ride more like a four-man bobsleigh, though this might be fun.......

A water ride like Spash mountain would be my ideal ride too :) I don't do big roller coasters or things that spin round, but I love water rides :love: I went on Splash Mountain loads of times the one time I visited WDW - it was my favourite ride :love:
Luv Suzy

I have just started working as a teaching assistant in local secondary school and today I had to sit in on a French lesson. This is not really one of my strong subjects and I was not looking forward to it.

But we were looking at French Culture and "Les Attractions En France". One of the attractions that we were looking at was Disneyland Paris. We spent the lesson looking at its location in France, how to get there, other places close by. We obviously also spent a lot of time talking about the place itself and learning questions that may be useful to know when/if you visited.

It was a really cool lesson and the kids really enjoyed it and even learned some French.......:banana:

The only down side was that the teacher called it Eurodisney so I obviously corrected her at the end of lesson :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter