Most Amazing City

I think spending 1200 dollars a night made my vacation great and having private tours worth it. I also speak a bit of French. And dining at aperge. Also was great.
Apparently the best city in the USA is charleston

I spent 200 a night on my last Paris hotel and it was a 10 minute walk from Notre Dame. Had no private tours, took the subway everywhere. And had an awesome awesome time. The subway in Paris is top quality, although a bit crowded at times.

Paris was okay, but not a favorite for me. Places I'd pick to return are florence, london, barcelona.

I also want to go back to new york. Next city on my list to see for the first time is new orleans. It'l probably be a while before I use my passport again, so I'm trying to explore more of the us.

Paris was okay, but not a favorite for me. Places I'd pick to return are florence, london, barcelona.

I also want to go back to new york. Next city on my list to see for the first time is new orleans. It'l probably be a while before I use my passport again, so I'm trying to explore more of the us.

Florence is definitely high on my list, very high, minus the # of tourists. Barcelona a favorite as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter