Most Amazing City

Domo

Wotcha
I'm plumping for Paris, Venice or as an outside, Vegas for just being bizarre.

I love Boston. I think it just has so very much to offer, and the history there is absolutely phenomenal. I’m not sure exactly what it would be like to live there (expensive I would think), but to visit there is so much fun.

I’d love to visit London some day. It has to be a fantastic place to see.

Paris! And yes I’ve been. And I’m going back in 2 months. (Its mainly a trip to Benelux but I had to add on a few days in Paris.) There’s just this magical feeling I get when I’m there. I love walking around the Latin Quarter and sitting in a park people watching. And just being there. To each his own.

No kidding. It's filthy!
We spent time in France, Italy and Spain last year and quickly realized "clean" isn't really a thing for them. But then again, we think the same thing in a lot of places we've visited in the States. No matter - I'd still say LA is the greatest place I've ever been. Love, love, love LA! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!