• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More prayers needed for Kevin today (Update post 113)

So gald to wake up to good news Kevin :goodvibes

Both of you take care :grouphug:

Glad to hear that all is well. It is wonderful that you have such great support at home thru your doctor, John and Mom.

I am so happy that everything is ok.

Love to you, John and your Mom! :grouphug:

Kevin, glad to hear that this is nothing serious. Eyesight is something we take for granted, but the thought of losing it is absolutely terrifying! When I was pregnant with DD11, I lost most of my eyesight in my left eye. I wasn't as fortunate to have a good eye doctor like you did. When I was told I'd never get my eyesight back, I cried, and he told me I needed to stop. It was horrible!

But, again, soooo glad that you received good news!

Thought about you off and on all day...I am so glad to hear that this wasn't a set back. Nice to know you are still on the road to recovery. Can't wait to hear you back on the podcast.

Kevin, so glad that all is well! I can only imagine how terrified you must have been and freaking out is completely understandable.

John, you are obviously a patient and terrific partner!

My best to you both!

So much happened in such a short time while I was in the World! I just got home and saw everything that happened - I went from being so worried to elated that everything was okay! I'm so glad all is well -- I can certainly understand self-diagnosing, I think it is a part of all of us to do that. Take care and know you have lots of imaginary friends out here rooting for you!

Kevin, I was not with Internet acess yesterday and read this, just now. I am so relieved everything is ok. Please know you are still in our prayers everyday for a speedy recovery.

What a blessing to have such a caring doctor and such wonderful family surrounding you. It's times like this when we realize that we sometimes take our loved ones for granted and how thankful and blessed we are to have them in our lives!

Relieved to hear the news was good...now on to a full recovery...got lots of folks at church praying for ya.

Kevin thank you for the update and the good news.
I'm sure we will all keep thinking about throwing you pixie dust until you get the all clear :)

I am so glad to hear the good update, but I am still sending prayers for continued progress and great news.

I am glad that all is good! Sometimes when all hope is gone, I think it is the prayers of people that help me along. (I didn't mean to sound like a Hallmark card).

Get some rest because we all miss you from the podcast.

Thank goodness....& thanks for the "eye"phone update too...nice to see your sense of humor in intact!

Yep, i've learned over & over that when in crisis....your not so real friends will run away & pretend they don't have time...& your real friends/family/people who care...will be sitting right next to you..no matter what. It's a wonderful, though humbling experience to look over & see the people who stand by you no matter how icky life gets.

Just read this and got myself caught up with all your news Kevin. I'm so glad you have such a great doctor to help ease your mind, and that you received nothing but good news. We're keeping you and John in our prayers.

I've been off and away the last few days and came back to read John's post. OMG, how awfully scary!!! Your Good News Post was wonderful news:cool1:Thank you for keeping us up to date.:goodvibes
Eye love to see that you are using your Eye-phone once again:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter