• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More prayers needed for Kevin today (Update post 113)

That is awesome news. So glad everything is LOOKING UP, except you, you keep your head down :thumbsup2 down, down ,down !!!!!

Kevin, thanks for the update I am so relieved that it is ok :cool1:

I'm sure every moment you are expecting something to go wrong but thank goodness for your Dr, what a good chap seeing you so quickly and putting your mind at rest.

Hoping things go smoothly from now on :goodvibes

And big hugs :grouphug: to John and your Mum and everyone else going through this with you

Kevin, I am so glad you were able to get into the doctor right away. He most definitely IS a saint!

I can't even imagine how frightening this must be for you. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and send over some Jersey fresh pixie dust to you each day (it'll smell better than Jersey does though!). ;) Please keep us informed whenever you are able to as we all want to hear how you are doing!

Woohoo!! That is really good news and I hope you continue to improve. :grouphug:

So glad all is well. Man, eye surgery is not for the faint of heart. Very glad you have such a great support system. :goodvibes

Awwww Kevin! We love you!!! :grouphug:

I'm so glad that it was just a false scare!

Still sending healing and good thoughts your way!!!! pixiedust:

Kevin so glad that things worked out I am sure you were terrified! Sounds like John is still taking very good care of you- he gets a gold star!

Whew, I was very worried. I am so glad there's nothing to worry about.

So relieved to hear that things are ok.
You have our love and support Kevin. Never forget that!~

Kevin, I'm so happy to hear that you received good news from the Dr. I read the OP and thought, oh gosh not again! And then as I scrolled through the pages, I got the update! Whew!

Sorry it took so long for me to respond, but please know you are constantly in my prayers and good thoughts winging their way down from "not quite as cold as it was", Illinois!

:cheer2: GO KEVIN!! :cheer2:

Wow, excellent news in that update! :cool1:

I am so glad that it was nothing major. Hang in there! :goodvibes

So glad to hear that you got good news. I can only imagine how scary that was for you to have to go through. Hope the rest of your recovery goes well.

I'm so sorry you had to go through all of the anxiety and stress again. I am so happy that everything is okay in the end. Please take care of yourself. We love you and miss you! :grouphug:

So happy to hear you are doing well. So sorry you have been so stressed and filled with anxiety over this. Here's hoping the good news you got from your doctor will help you relax a bit.

Continued good thoughts and prayers for a speedy and FULL recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter