• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More prayers needed for Kevin today (Update post 113)

Kevin, my mother had the same issue and it is a very long process... Hang in there it will get better!

Dennis-

Kevin and John, if only you know how much I want to jump in my vehicle and drive the 36 plus hours to help you guys out! I want to make meals, plump pillows and adjust tv channels!!

Hope you are taking advantage of those who are close to you who can help out!

Love you two! :grouphug:

Kevin, give your body time heal. Accept the care from people near and the good thoughts, prayers and pixie dust from those of us who are far away.
Lyn
:flower3:

Kevin,
Sorry about all the stress you've had. Glad you are doing well after all! Best wishes for continued good results. Give my best to John as well. You both so fortunate to have each other.

Glad to hear it's all working out for you!!!

That's a great Dr. you have there :thumbsup2

Take it easy and before you know it it will all be done :thumbsup2

I'm so glad to hear the good news! I hope this is all over for both you & John very soon!

xoxo

Hey Kevin,

Just catching up on the boards. Glad to hear things are looking up after some stressful times. Just remember your northern neighbors are thinking about you.

TTFN,
Chris

Kevin,

I am so sorry you had that scare. What a relief to hear all is OK.

Rest and recover!

Oh Kevin, I was off the computer all weekend and just saw John's first post. I was panicking for you until I raced through the pages to find an update. I am so glad to hear that things were ok at the doctor's office. And I hope they still are. Please rest and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

Though I'm fashionably late, I'm also glad to hear that things are going well, was very scared to see the first post!

Also late, but glad to find out knowing everything is okay. :thumbsup2 Here's to a speedy recovery, Kevin!

Glad to hear that it worked out. I would have been scared and panicked too so I think it's natural.

Fiona

Thinking of you and wishing you only the best. Glad that the scare was just a scare and not something wrong.

Take care!
Heidi

Hey Kevin sorry I'm hearin about your eye. I hope you get better soon Miss your sense of hummor:hug: :grouphug:

Wow - I was unable to get on the board for a couple of days and so much happens - it's unbelievable.

Kevin - I am VERY happy to hear that although you had a scare, it was only a scare. I cannot even begin to imagine how difficult these past few weeks have been for you. Any kind of illness/injury is not only physically exhausting but mentally too - it's quite the emotional roller coaster.

My best thoughts to you for a full and healthful recovery. We are all thinking of you and it's obvious you have a fabulous support system at home too. :grouphug:

Oh Kevin, thank goodness everything is ok. Hoping that the rest of your recovery goes by as quickly as possible!

And just think what new appreciation and enjoyment you will have lying ON YOUR BACK on a lounge chair by a pool deck when this is all over!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter