• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MinnieLor - You will be missed. :(

I'm so very sorry to hear of this tragedy. May God Bless them and hold them in His arms along with all of those affected in Joplin.

So sad. I was acquainted with her through the SOG threads. She was a bright spot on the boards. Prayers for her family and friends and all those who are suffering loss in Joplin. :hug:

This is so sad. I will pray for them and their family.

I am so sorry for what has happened to Lori and her husband. I too never knew her but have seen her on the boards often and I will be thinking good thoughts and special prayers for her and her husband and family.

I read what crazydisneyman said and it made me look for the 'like' button, so sweet and I just feel sad for all the lovely people on here that I don't know but I know my life would be richer if I did..Take care everyone and God bless :hug:!

The tragic news is quite saddening.

Lorie always had a comforting word, something encouraging to share, or a useful tidbit of knowledge to pass along. She was definitely 'good people'.

I enjoyed training with her via the WISH boards and Facebook for her first half marathon last year. I was looking forward to celebrating Lorie's first Disney half marathon in January.

Rest in peace, friend. I am honored to have known you.:littleangel:

This is so sad......I will pray for their families and the rest of the community.

This is very sad news.
I did not know Lori & her husband but my thoughts and prayers are with their family and with everyone in Joplin :grouphug:

I just wanted to add my condolances here as well. Such sad, sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with Lorie's family and friends, as well as all those who were affected.

Sending my deepest condolences to their families and friends.

Tammy

Very sad news...I never had the pleasure of meeting Lori, but I read many of her posts. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends...and to all those in Joplin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter