• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MinnieLor - You will be missed. :(

I wonder if they took any Photopass photos when they were at WDW last week, and if there was a way to get those last photos to their families. Perhaps they could be of comfort? Is that bad taste that I am thinking of this?

Rest in Peace Lorie and Glenn...what a sad day for those in Joplin. Many prayers go out to all the families there.

I was so sorry to hear the news about MinnieLor and her Husband. My prayers go out to their family and all those affected by the devastation in Joplin, MO.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I live in Springfield and all of our prayers are with everyone suffering in Joplin.

How awful! How sad! Her family and friends are in my prayers.

Prayers for all the family and friends of those lost and the people of Joplin! We will all keep you in our prayers!

I wonder if they took any Photopass photos when they were at WDW last week, and if there was a way to get those last photos to their families. Perhaps they could be of comfort? Is that bad taste that I am thinking of this?

I don't think it's in bad taste. I think it's a very nice thought.

My thoughts and prayers are with Lori and Glen's families. The outpouring of love and prayer from people who never really met Lori or Glen speaks to how much they will be missed. Can you imagine the pain those who knew them, their neighbors, friends, co-workers, family? My prayers are with all of you as well as all who have been touched by this horrible disaster!

This is the second friends death in the last few days. May those both rest in peace.

I didn't know Lorie and her husband, but this just breaks my heart!

494e598f.png

My condolences to Glen and Lorie's family and all those affected are in my prayers and in my thoughts. :grouphug:

This news today caused me to think a lot about a lot of things. What's really important. How you never know what might happen and things shouldn't be left unsaid or undone.

Very sad. Very, very sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter