• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MinnieLor - You will be missed. :(

maroo

DIS Veteran
Lorie's facebook page has indicated that both she and her husband were killed in the tornado that went through Joplin today.

"This is Lorie's sister and I wanted to wait until family members knew, I am so sad to report that she and Glenn did not survive, please pray for them and everyone else in Joplin."

She was strong in her faith and is in a much better place today.

She loved Disney and loved participating in all of the boards around and listening and participating in the podcasts. She will be missed.

68400_10150297797420204_842670203_15368711_6219908_n.jpg

A horrible picture of me, but a great one of Lorie! We will miss you - thank you so much for your encouragement!

Rest in peace, Lorie. You will be so missed. You were a cheerleader to so many. I'm so very glad I got to meet you in person. My prayers go out to her family and all those in Joplin. <<somanytears>>

This truly saddens me, even though I only knew Lorie on the boards. My prayers go to Lorie and her husband. Sympathy for their family.
And strength and healing for everyone in Joplin.

My heart breaks with this news. How awful for them and their families.

I don't even know what to say. Sending prayers to their friends and family. How incredibly sad. :sad1:

Thoughts, prayers, hugs, pixie dust and anything else I can think of.

This is such terribly sad and tragic news. :sad2:

My thoughts are with those in Joplin and their family and friends.

Stay safe everyone. :grouphug:

This is so sad.
Thoughts to all the family and those affected by the tornado :grouphug:

So sad to awaken to this terrible news about Lorie and her husband!

I did not personally know her, but I have read many of her posts on different threads through the years and instantly knew the name. This is so close to my heart, because Jill's town was one of the hardest hit in the Alabama tornadoes a few weeks ago. It is so sad that we have lost a sweet DIS person. My prayers are many for her family and friends as they deal with their loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter