Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Central 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
We received our picture from Sun, Dec 12. Fortunately, it is us!

We attended the party on the 9th and 10th and had our photos taken each night. The pictures from the 9th arrived in the mail on Dec 15. We are still waiting on the 10th pictures to come. I am wondering if I should call or just wait yet.

I attended on Tuesday 11/20 and had a great time. I received the family picture to discover it wasn't my family! However, this was not any CM fault, the father of the family in front of us was unreasonable. They let the kids run wild! They keep asking the CM if they could take more pictures of the kids-her alone, him alone, etc. Imagine my surprise when I saw those kids looking back at me when I opened the envelope! I suppose the CM should've put a stop to it, but they were trying not to be rude to the guy.
Other than that we had an excellent time!

I'm sitting here at home watching and wondering when was the Parade taped.

My wife and I were at the Very Marry Christmas Party on Tuesday December 14th (C-C-Cold Day).

Would any know when was this done?

Could it be a colletion of different days taped...even if only two.

Thanks for your help.

Take care amd Merry Christmas folks.

Typemesomething said:
I'm sitting here at home watching and wondering when was the Parade taped.

Would any know when was this done?

Could it be a colletion of different days taped...even if only two.

It was taped over a few days, the first weekend in Dec.

I know the Mariah Carey segments were taped on Sunday, Dec. 5 - we arrived that day and were shocked at how crowded the MK was, but we later learned her performance was why. I was disappointed in the parade shown on t.v. - they don't show much of it! And obviously it was taped over a couple of days - in some shots the crowd was all in long sleeves and in others they were in shorts. I thought the broadcast today was much more about Disney marketing than entertainment.

We saw sections of it taped on Saturday December 4th. They were really trying to get people to sit on Main Street and make it look crowded. I agree it was to much of an informercial and not really a parade!

Paula H said:
I thought the broadcast today was much more about Disney marketing than entertainment.
I agree too! I commented to DH about that even while it was on. It worked though because even though we were just there, I said, "I want to go back!". LOL!

4DisneyFans - yeah, worked for me, too - I was sitting there watching and mentally plotting when our next trip will be!! My only other comment re the parade - the folks watching the parade lucked out in the t.shirt dept. - there seemed to be lots of holiday t's around when the parade was taped!

We were also there on December 4th during filming. We didn't watch because it was very long and drawn out! Here are a few pictures from our visit:

Cinderella's Castle with Christmas decorations for the show:

F-CMWjFo1ZNnRjMg4wo8c1

and Mickey and Minnie waiting for their turn down the parade:

F-CMWjFo1ZNnRk4g4wo8c_

The weather channel called for 72 that day but my mother-in-law said the local news said the actual high was 61! We had a bit of rain and high wind about 1 pm, then things settled down for a very cool evening.

Doug

disneyaggie said:
I just called the number on the photo order sheet this morning.

What is the phone number? I did NOT keep any of that info. :earboy2:

We were there on Dec. 7th, and have not received anything.

Hi Good Ol Gal! Looks like you and I both will be calling them Monday! I went November 28th and still have not seen them. The telephone number to call is 1-800-347-1388.

The lady I spoke with early last week said that if my picture had not arrived, then to call back and they would send me another.

Let me know when you get it!

We were at the party on Tuesday the 14th, I believe that was one of the coldest days in Florida. We got our pictures in the mail on Thursday, the 23. I was surprised by how small they were. The overall picture is 4 x 6 but if you take away the Disney framing, the actual size of the picture is only 3.25 by 4.5. Boy was I disappointed at the size, guess I was actually expecting a 5 x 7 or at least a full sized 4 x 6. Definately won't wait in any lines for this picture next time.

First Christmas Party... but not last!

We went on 12/17.... short ride lines... not enough time to see shows AND rides... didn't get there early enough!

Leaving Main Street during the second parade bands playing... snow falling... pure holiday magic!!!

I want to go again!!!

Thanks Disney! :cool1:

We agree! We went for our first MVMCP on 12/17 (sold out night) and found it just wonderful. Due to our flight, we didn't arrive at the park till 5:30 pm. We walked right in with no delays. We rode some rides, saw all the shows, and had "rope" (front row) seats on Main Street for the second parade with only getting there 20 minutes before the parade. Seeing the snow falling on Main Street and during the Celebrate the Seasons show in front of the castle was amazing. I found it truly worth the money and am very glad we went!

We went on Dec 12th & 17th, great time both days. It was a very merry Christmas experience. Well worth the $$$

Thanks to all who answered my questions and gave out information they had received re: the photos. Received ours from 12/5 yesterday afternoon. The camera angle is sorta funny, but it was a FREE photo, so I'm not complaining. Thanks!! :wizard:

I thought the photos were totally bizarre. The angle was way off. How much work would it have been to straighten that out?! Also....I thought it was odd that the photo background was so busy and the background they used to print the photos was a totally uncomlimentary equally busy pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter