Dec 10th...Friday
Dec 12th...Sunday
Dec 14th...Tuesday
Dec 16th..Thursday
Dec 17th...Friday

TIME:7pm to Midnight</cente

TICKET PRICES:
Advance: Adult $36.95....Child (3-9) $26.95
Gate Price (night of party): Adult $42.95...Child (3-9) $32.95.
Advance purchase means any time before actually being at the Ticket and Transportation Center on the night of the party you've chosen to attend.You can purchase them at your resort the day of the party at Advance prices.You ONLY require a MVMCP ticket to attend this event.The tickets are non refundable and the party will go on...rain or moonlight

For tickets call 407-W Disney ( 407-934-7639)

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is an annual event that’s not to be missed. The Magic Kingdom closes to all but the ticket holders for this holiday party. The magic begins with “snow” falling on Main Street. As you enjoy your complimentary Christmas cookies with a steaming cup of hot cocoa, you’ll wonder if you’re still in Florida. There’s no mistaking that when you watch the incredible parade. With Gingerbread Men, Elves, Snowmen and the amazing Wooden Soldiers, you’ll be filled with holiday cheer as they accompany Mickey and friends on their nightly march along the parade route. The grand finale is an appearance by Santa himself.

With Christmas Carols in the air, special holiday themed entertainment, and a spectacular version of the Wishes fireworks themed to the evening’s festivities, you’ll experience an unforgettable evening. Of course, the attractions are open for your enjoyment. The party begins at 7:00 and ends at midnight. There are eleven dates to choose from starting with November 30.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade... is held daily and is the same show that is broadcast on Christmas morning.

Live stage shows

Special Holiday Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks

Snow on Main Street

Unlimited use of Magic Kingdom Attractions...Most attractions are open and available during the party. If crowds are heavy, try to plan to hit the more popular attractions during the fireworks and parades.

Tree lighting ceremony...Most nights on Main Street.

Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas...Tomorrowland's Galaxy Palace Theatre.

Holiday Cookies and Cocoa

Carolers on Main Street

Souvenir family button

Here's a list of what has been open during previous MVMCP:

ADVENTURELAND
Pirates of the Caribbean
Magic Carpets of Aladdin

FRONTIERLAND
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Country Bear Jamboree

LIBERTY SQUARE
Haunted Mansion

FANTASYLAND
Peter Pan's Flight
Cinderella's Carousel
Dumbo
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Small World...probably closed in 2004 for rehab.

TOMORROWLAND
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Astro Orbitor
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Tomorrowland Arcade
Space Mountain

FAST PASS
Fast Pass isn't available during MVMCP but there's really no need for it.A wait shouldn't be more than 20 minutes and that will be for rides in Fantasyland at the beginning of the evening.

It's okay to post under this thread about MVMCP in fact that's why I started it!Then we can find all the Christmas things in one place!!

Please,if you could, start posting your MVMCP questions,tips,... whatever you'd like to ask/share about the parties under this thread.

Thanks!

::MickeyMo We will be at PC Dec 1-10 and the MVMCP is a MUST see! We always go the first week of December. There is no better place to get into the holiday spirit and the MVMCP is a highlight for us. On our last visit, we had seen the parade a couple times during the day and once that evening. When it went the second time, we took advantage and went on Splash Mountain numerous times. There were no lines at all, it was great.

We loved the whole party, all the shows, the parade, the characters, the snow, it was magical!! We are taking our son's girlfriend with us, she hasn't been 9 or 10 years so it will be fun to share this through "new" eyes.

Thanks for the post. It will be fun to read. Since I've found this forum, I sure don't get much done! :teeth:

We will be there on November 28th. We even convinced our friends to come with us this trip! princess:

I spent 15 minutes calling Disney yesterday from the UK and managed to book 2 tickets for both the 2nd and 7th for the MVMCP :) My wife and I figured what we dont see one night we'll see the second !

We'll be there on Dec 14th, with a PS at LTT for 5:45. Can't wait. This will be our first trip during the Xmas season.

My cousin, Susan, and I will be there Dec 11 - 16 and at MVMCP on the 12th! We are so excited. It will be my first time at Christmas and her first time EVER! Hope the snow will be falling to greet us that night! :wave:

We went to MVMCP last year and TTA WAS running. Our 2 kids, 4.5 yo and 22 mo, loved it!

I was hoping MVMCP would have a thread.

I will be there on the 17th with 2 Ds's 5 and 7. Are Fridays really crowded? Also this will be the last night. What should we expect for crowds?

Is Spectro a lot better than the parade during MVMCP? We have never seen either and I am wondering if I should work my schedule around to include Spectromagic as a MUST SEE(assuming it will show on Wednesday night) or if seeing the parade during MVMCP is similar enough that I won't need to make a special trip to MK to see Spectro. Thanks for any tips!!

We (Me, DH, DFather, & DD) will there the 17th. We have a PS at LTT for 4:30. DD (8) knows we will be going to Disney at Christmas but she has no idea that we are going to MVMCP, so Friday we will check ing and then head to MK at 4ish. I am sure she will be thrilled!

Originally posted by McKelly
Is Spectro a lot better than the parade during MVMCP? We have never seen either and I am wondering if I should work my schedule around to include Spectromagic as a MUST SEE(assuming it will show on Wednesday night) or if seeing the parade during MVMCP is similar enough that I won't need to make a special trip to MK to see Spectro. Thanks for any tips!!

They are very different. Spectromagic, the floats are full of lights and features the characters (also full of lights).

MVMCP parade is the Disney Christmas Parade. The floats are Chistmas theme and the music as well. You see many characters and Santa! The snows falling down Main Street.

I don't think you can compare them. They are very different. They are both GREAT!

I'd try to do them both if I could.

We (me, DH, DD's 15, 12 and 6) will be going to the MVMCP on 12/17 as well.

Do I need to buy tickets before I can make ressie's at LTT? I would like to make the dinner ressie's but want to wait a few weeks before I purchase my tickets.

Thanks,
Tammy

:D DW and I will be there on 12/5. It's our second year in a row and we can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!:D

We will be there for the first time on 12/5. We made our reservations for LTT that night as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter