Merry Christmas One and All! The Murphy's are LIVE from the GF and BC 12/18-12/26UPDATED WITH NYE

Hey everyone :)
I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight home. I have been horribly sick the last two days. Literally laying in bed shivering. I can't wait to get home to bed!! :faint:

I'm at the airport waiting to board my flight home. I have been horribly sick the last two days. Literally laying in bed shivering. I can't wait to get home to bed!! :faint:

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, Erika. Hope you feel much better soon!

Safe travels home!

Oh no, sorry to hear. What a terrible way to end your trip:(. Better at the end than in the middle, I guess. Safe travels home and we'll look forward to your reports when you're feeling better!

I just got back from taking DD back to college in St Augustine, FL. The turbulence was scary yesterday because of the high winds. Wow I missed a lot. Love your pics from Ohana and RPC. They have updated their rooms they look fabulous. Glad you got to stay an extra day.

I'm sorry that you are sick, Erika. Hopefully you are home and in bed.

Thanks, again, for taking us along on your trip. I love your reports and live updates. :) When is your next trip? I need something to look forward to. ;)

Oh, what a bummer that you ended the trip with being sick. Sounds like the way my trip in September ended! Hope you have a smooth trip so you can relax and recover quickly at home!

Erika, thank you so much for this fantastic live report! Your pictures and stories were excellent and entertaining! I've even been flipping through the pictures in your photobucket while at work (shhh).

This report is especially timely to me since my family is planning a Christmas trip to the World this year! We've already started planning and I'm counting down the days!

1482130800.png

I have a question about two abbreviations I saw pretty regularly, that I couldn't find on the list of common abbreviations. What are "CL" and "TIW"?

Thanks again for the terrific report! I hope you made it home safe and sound!

CL stands for Club Level and TiW is Tables in Wonderland which I believe is a card you can get as an annual pass holder, FL resident, or DVC member that gives you discounts at table service restaurants.
Thanks for clearing that up!! I was thinking CL was short for Club Level, and just found Erika's Club Level Info thread, confirming that. After reading her intro post there, a lot more of her posts in this report make sense to me now. :magnify:

Being new to a large forum like this presents quite a learning curve! I'm on an admin team on another popular forum, and we have our own language too! I wonder if being bilingual in "Forum Speak" counts for anything. :teeth:

It took me awhile to get the lingo down here and every now and then I'm still stumped by some abbreviations. ;)

I'm alive!!!!! :crazy:

Oh you all cannot even believe what a hot mess I was on Sunday. I stupidly tried to go to WWoHP and barely made it back to my room. I had a high fever, cranked the HEAT up in my room and laid in bed shivering for hours!!! :sick: If I wouldn't have had the club lounge next door to me I don't know what I would have done. I was able to get Sprite and crackers. My skin felt like it was on fire. I honestly don't know how I made it home Monday. My ears completely closed up on the plane and felt like they were going to burst. Mercy me it was awful. :faint:

I'm feeling better today, there's just no time to be sick! All the laundry and unpacking, plus all the Christmas decorations and tree still to take down, it might be spring before I catch up on everything. :rotfl:
I bought Powerball tickets for tonight in hopes of hiring a maid. ;)

I promise I'm going to have complete and beautiful resort trip reports on my blog soon. Well maybe not soon, but before the next trip. They won't be too difficult to put together. I sure have plenty of pictures and notes. :)

Speaking of my next trip :littleangel: only 66 days until we are back to WDW! AKL CL , just me and Nic. His girlfriend and her family are also staying at AKL so it's going to be very interesting indeed. :tiptoe: They've been dating for about a year and it's ok with me as long as she loves Disney. :earsgirl:

I'd anybody has any questions about any of the 5 hotels I stayed in, or the parks, restaurants, holidays, anything, please don't hesitate to ask me. It's easier to answer specific questions than write my report. :laughing:

I'm alive!!!!! :crazy:

Oh you all cannot even believe what a hot mess I was on Sunday. I stupidly tried to go to WWoHP and barely made it back to my room. I had a high fever, cranked the HEAT up in my room and laid in bed shivering for hours!!! :sick: If I wouldn't have had the club lounge next door to me I don't know what I would have done. I was able to get Sprite and crackers. My skin felt like it was on fire. I honestly don't know how I made it home Monday. My ears completely closed up on the plane and felt like they were going to burst. Mercy me it was awful. :faint:

I'm feeling better today, there's just no time to be sick! All the laundry and unpacking, plus all the Christmas decorations and tree still to take down, it might be spring before I catch up on everything. :rotfl:
I bought Powerball tickets for tonight in hopes of hiring a maid. ;)

I promise I'm going to have complete and beautiful resort trip reports on my blog soon. Well maybe not soon, but before the next trip. They won't be too difficult to put together. I sure have plenty of pictures and notes. :)

Speaking of my next trip :littleangel: only 66 days until we are back to WDW! AKL CL , just me and Nic. His girlfriend and her family are also staying at AKL so it's going to be very interesting indeed. :tiptoe: They've been dating for about a year and it's ok with me as long as she loves Disney. :earsgirl:

I'd anybody has any questions about any of the 5 hotels I stayed in, or the parks, restaurants, holidays, anything, please don't hesitate to ask me. It's easier to answer specific questions than write my report. :laughing:
What is the link to your blog?

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your trip reports with all of us. The time and energy you put into your frequent updates and photos is amazing! It's a small little joy to follow along from afar and get a little Disney fix. Thank you again!

Thank you everyone for all your thanks! :hug: You guys understand my brand of crazy. :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter