Merry Christmas One and All! The Murphy's are LIVE from the GF and BC 12/18-12/26UPDATED WITH NYE

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
Merry Christmas LIVE from WDW!!! :santa::santa::santa:

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
&
Disney's Beach Club Resort

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Animal_Kingdom_Park_7408402529_zpsf3t1etil.jpg

The Three Musketeers!!! :earsgirl::earsboy::earsboy:

MK_ENCHANTEDTALESBLUE_7403106620_zpszxjutsdd.jpeg

On the LEFT that's Connor (age 14) a freshman in high school, computer genius, Quiz Bowl champ, and lover of Winnie the Pooh pooh:
On the RIGHT that's Nic (age 16) a junior in high school, saxophone master, Marching band, Pep band, Jazz band, and coaster lover :smooth:
In the MIDDLE you've got Beauty and the Beast, now which is which?? :rotfl2:
If you don't already know, I'm Erika, crazy obsessed Disney fanatic and proud of it! I gave up long ago trying to hide my DISmania :earsgirl: It's out in the open
Thank you for joining us for another magical Walt Disney World vacation! Can you believe it's only been two months since my last report? I feel like I've been waiting for this trip forever!!!! :hyper: Maybe it just feels like that because Christmas is my thing, I'm more than slightly obsessed with the holidays... I've been listening to Christmas music since November 1st... driving my kids INSANE in the car... I think I might have officially turned them against the holidays altogether. ::yes:: But nobody's walking out on this fun, old fashioned family Christmas! No, No, we're all in this together!!! :banana:

(as Clark Griswold would say) :laughing: And if you have teenagers you know exactly what I'm talking about. They have to be slightly forced into fun these days. "LOOK UP from those screens kids!!" :tongue:

A little about our plans....

We arrive Friday 12/18 for a six night stay at the Grand Floridian (Sugar Loaf CL) then transfer over to the Beach Club (LV CL) for 2 nights. We've got a full week of plans including MVMCP 12/18, tickets to see Star Wars at Disney Springs, ADRs for Be Our Guest, Candlelight Processional Dinner Package at Teppan Edo, Crystal Palace, Narcoosee's, 50's Prime Time, and more. :thumbsup2 Fastpasses are set, we've got all the important ones: SDMT, Holiday Wishes, Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, plus the boys are so excited to see the new Star Wars Launch Bay and Galactic Spectacular. :goodvibes I'm also excited/sad for the Osborne Lights as well. :love: We've got a lot of ground to cover but the itinerary is done, every detail is in place, so I think we're up to the challenge!

I'm excited you're joining us, you guys give me someone to talk to while I'm being ignored! :lmao:

As a bonus, after the kids leave on 12/26 I'm staying in Disney for an additional 2 weeks of much needed decompression time. :cloud9: My Mom is flying in that day and we are doing a split stay between the Wyndham Bonnet Creek (literally the only thing we could get this short notice over NYE week that wasn't a gazillion dollars) and then a week at Pop Century (because we have to have two rooms to avoid each others horrible snoring! :faint: ) While we're there we'll be celebrating Mom's 70th birthday! :bday:

So it's a 3 week extravaganza!!!! :dance3:

Photos will be added daily, my iPhone pics go up first then my regular camera pics upload at night. So those are a bit slower to share. But I try to post photos live all day long. I also use instagram ekmurphy12 to share a lot of photos too. I'm not a professional photographer, but I do love taking lots of pics. The last couple of trips this year I've had over a 1,000 photos each. I always dump everything into my photobucket account which is also ekmurphy12. Pics are posted in there by album/date.

Well I guess I'd better get the suitcases out and start packing! The boys have final exams all week plus we are having a family Christmas with my relatives this Wednesday, and I'm the cook! It's going to be completely insane here the next 3 days. I don't even know how I'm going to get everyone ready to go, but somehow I will. ;)

Thanks again for coming along! :tink:

Yay!:banana::bounce::cool1:
The next best thing to being there is a Murphy trip report!
I can't think of a better way to celebrate Christmas than being at Disney!
Very happy that Conner is joining you on this trip.
Have you started packing yet, Florida weather in December can be complicated.::yes::

Following along! Love reading about your adventures . We're headed to BC 12/30-1/4 so we will just miss you again. Maybe we will see you at the parks!

Yay!! So excited to join in on another one of your live trip reports! I love WDW at Christmas time!

Yay!:banana::bounce::cool1:
The next best thing to being there is a Murphy trip report!
I can't think of a better way to celebrate Christmas than being at Disney!
Very happy that Conner is joining you on this trip.
Have you started packing yet, Florida weather in December can be complicated.::yes::

All I can say is THANK GOODNESS southwest allows us two bags each! I am packing everything I own! :rotfl2:

Following along! Love reading about your adventures . We're headed to BC 12/30-1/4 so we will just miss you again. Maybe we will see you at the parks!

I'll definitely be around that week, Mom doesn't really like the parks but I'll still go during times she is resting. ;)

I'm in!!!!!!!! Looking forward to all your pics, and I LOVE your plans!!! I can't even imagine packing for three weeks! Weather is gorgeous at the Grand, bring your swimsuits ;)

I'm so excited to follow along!! I love your live reports!! Have a wonderful vacation and a merry Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter