Merry Christmas One and All! The Murphy's are LIVE from the GF and BC 12/18-12/26UPDATED WITH NYE

We are currently at the Artegon Marketplace and the theater seats are recliners!!!! :cloud9:

image.jpeg

My mom loves going to the movies. This is our 4th one this week! Lol

Breaking news for my trip! :cloud9: Decided not to go home tomorrow due to snow and high wind. So I changed my flight to Monday! :D (same flight my kids are on!!! Shhhh don't tell their dad :tongue:)

I was able to grab a room available at Royal Pacific, so I'll end the trip with my Harry Potter fix!! pixiedust:

Sadly Mom can't stay with me, she's got to get home tomorrow.

The trip that just keeps on going!!! :love:

That's awesome! Good for you! :) the trip that never ends! Fun!

Want some???? :)

DADE21E8-E380-4AB9-B374-BC1828ECCE81_zpsxdgdqzqe.jpg

Saying goodbye to Pop today! We had a good stay. Housekeeping was great, bus service excellent, and we liked everything we ate in the food court. Pop still remains as my favorite value resort, and it was perfect that Mom and I got adjoining rooms, it really enhanced our stay being able to have the doors open like one big room. :)

Taking Mom to the airport (Sanford) then heading to Royal Pacific later this afternoon. I'll be back with a report from there! :D

About another 100 photos added to photobucket last night if anyone's following along there! :)

That's a great picture of you guys! ::yes:: Happy Birthday to your mom! :bday:

Yay for extending your vacation! :cheer2: Looking forward to the rest of your report! :thumbsup2

Hey guys! All checked in at Royal Pacific and my room is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Yes, this is a Universal Orlando resort hotel. One of the three that offer the free unlimited express passes with your stay! :)

I haven't been to Universal since 2000. I definitely want to check out the Harry Potter area on my next trip. Maybe I should stay at a Universal resort for that portion of the trip - thanks for the info!

I haven't been to Universal since 2000. I definitely want to check out the Harry Potter area on my next trip. Maybe I should stay at a Universal resort for that portion of the trip - thanks for the info!

If you decide to stay at your Disney resort the whole time you can actually buy express passes, but they aren't unlimited, and they are pretty darn expensive.

The staff down in the lounge are really friendly. They were encouraging people to make a meal out of their appetizers if they liked, they were very generous with beer and wine, also bottled water. You can even get mixed drinks for cash. I think I overheard her say $5. The lounge was pretty crowded since it's raining. It was an Asian menu tonight, I had the fried rice and noodle salad. Desserts come out at 8:00. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter