~ May 25, 2015 ~ Disney Dream

Hi All, In case you don't know I'm working with Pink Elephants to compile the second FE list. Here's what we have so far:

1. 8676: Joey, Sarah, Connor 9 (DS)
2. 8678: Robert, Erica, Owen 10 (DS)
3. 7690: Annie, Emilie 19 (DD), Adi 13 (DD)
4. 5166: Jason, Jill, and Lila 7 (DD)
5. 6174: Shelly, Amy, Jack 3 (DS)
6. 8622: Mark, Maki, Amy 10 (DD), Jake 7 (DS)
7. XXXX: Marcia, Scott, Tyler 15 (DS), Tanner 10 (DS)
8. 10618: Mike (Dis)Dad, Sherry, Cassie 19 (DD), Carly 17 (DD), Katie 8 (DD)

(The X's denote that I don't have a cabin number, not that I'm keeping it private :D)

Here are some useful links for those who may have missed it from earlier in the forum.
Fish Extender Basics: FE Basic Information
Fish Extender photos and gift examples: Click Here for Fish Extender (FE) Photos

Hi there! My Mother and I will be on the Disney Dream Bahamas 4 Day Cruise leaving from Port Canaveral on 5/25/15. I am super excited to be graduating from High School, but I'm even more excited about going on my first Disney Cruise! I am a bit of a Disney Nut myself... I heard about the Fish Extenders and My mom and I really want to be a part of it. Let me know what we have to do to be a part of the group. ~Alyssa Castelluccio

Rob and I just need your cabin number and the names of the folks who are in the cabin (plus the ages of any kids - I'm guessing that means you? ;) ), and you'll be added to the group. Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you with us!

We have a GTY Category Stateroom and have not been issued our stateroom number as of yet.... I can be sure to get it to you as soon as we get it. If that is OK? We are excited to get busy creating some goodies to share!
Syndi, Alyssa 18 (DD)

We have a GTY Category Stateroom and have not been issued our stateroom number as of yet.... I can be sure to get it to you as soon as we get it. If that is OK? We are excited to get busy creating some goodies to share!
Syndi, Alyssa 18 (DD)

My GTY was assigned Monday. I had to keep logging into my reservation and it finally appeared. :-)

Hi All! Here is the current Fish Extender List #2:

7. 9584: Marcia, Scott, Tyler 15 (DS), Tanner 10 (DS)
9. XXXX: Syndi, Alyssa 18 (DD)

We have one open spot left on the list so contact myself or Pink Elephants to get the last spot.

This will be our first cruise on the Disney Dream. We are excited. We have joined a FE group and can't wait to do this new adventure .

So excited! SWW posted the tentative list of this year's celebrities on Saturday, and Warwick Davis (Wicket the Ewok and also Prof. Flitwick and Griphook from Harry Potter) is going to be there. He's the celebrity my daughter most wants to see. We settled on which weekend and changed our FPs to the special SWW shows, which were also posted this weekend. The last pieces of the trip puzzle are falling into place. Yay!

Im interested in being on the group #2. I think it wouldn't be as overwhelming for me to be in a small group. Is there a way we can team up with one or two families? The FE group above with 20 cabins! Wouldn't it take forever to deliver these gifts?

Hi All, In case you don't know I'm working with Pink Elephants to compile the second FE list. Here's what we have so far:

7. XXXX: Marcia, Scott, Tyler 15 (DS), Tanner 10 (DS)

(The X's denote that I don't have a cabin number, not that I'm keeping it private :D)

Here are some useful links for those who may have missed it from earlier in the forum.
Fish Extender Basics: FE Basic Information
Fish Extender photos and gift examples: Click Here for Fish Extender (FE) Photos

Interested in being in this FE group. I can give you our state rooms if you still have availabilty'

The final list for FE List #2 is:

7. 9584: Marcia, Scott, Tyler 15 (DS), Tanner 10 (DS)
9. 5513: Syndi, Alyssa 18 (DD)
10. 11010: Frank, Dawn, Godson’s Mom Nadia, Dad Charlie, Godson Dylan 8

Within the week we'll be contacting you with gifting suggestions so that you can put together a good gift set! 47 days to go!

Hi.... Looking to be apart of a fish extender group.....I am so excited.. 2nd Disney cruise... It's addicting ...
You are welcome to start group #3 if you like. We currently have 2 groups that are full but I bet you could get a few cabins to join a group if you wanted to start another group. I know there is another person who posted a day or so ago looking for a FE group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter