~ May 25, 2015 ~ Disney Dream

We would like to do a fish extender group. I will start another group. Come join the fun!

Below is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise. If you would like to join this group please pm me with the following information and I will add you to the list. Cabin/ Real Names (ages of the kids) /Food Allergies

1. 5686: Shawn, Janet, Luca 5, Aniyah Juliet 2

I would like to be added to group #3, Please! I'm a first time Disney Cruise,and I'm excited about Fish extenders! The other groups were full, so I'm glad you have started one. We're just letting our kids participate to keep it simple. We have more adults than kids. Please add 9120: Ellie(3) and 9122:Olivia(6), Isaac(8), Eli(11). Let me know any rules you have on this group!

I would like to be added to group #3, Please! I'm a first time Disney Cruise,and I'm excited about Fish extenders! The other groups were full, so I'm glad you have started one. We're just letting our kids participate to keep it simple. We have more adults than kids. Please add 9120: Ellie(3) and 9122:Olivia(6), Isaac(8), Eli(11). Let me know any rules you have on this group!

Hi Heather and welcome to group 3. We are excited too. I have never organized the fish extenders before and only participated one time. It is a lot of fun, especially for the kids! If you have any specific rules you want to implement, please let me know. I'm okay with the basic rules.

As of April 14 here is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise. If you would like to join this group send me the following information and I will add you to the list. Cabin/ Real Names (ages of the kids) /Food Allergies

2. 9120 & 9122 Ellie 3, Olivia 6, Isaac 8, Eli 11

We would like to do a fish extender group. I will start another group. Come join the fun!

Below is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise. If you would like to join this group please pm me with the following information and I will add you to the list. Cabin/ Real Names (ages of the kids) /Food Allergies

Hi Janetbn! I am new to Disney cruises and do not know how to send you a pm. My family would love to join your FE group. We are so excited to participate! So, I'm so glad you decided to start a new group. Please add 10090: Beth, BR, Emma (10), Lily (10). Thank you so much!!

Hi Janetbn! I can't figure out how to pm you!! My family would really like to join your FE group. Would you please add 10090: Beth, BR, Emma (10), Lily (10)? Thanks so much! Beth

A few questions.1) Are you setting a cutoff date for joining our FE Group#3? I wanted to make sure I had the final list as to not leave anyone out. 2)am I to leave a to and from tag on these gifts? to know that we did participate 3)Are these gifts to be delivered everyday or one big gift for the week? wanted to make sure I was doing this correct

Q. Why is it called FE (Fish Extender Exchange)?

A. Well when you’re on the cruise you’ll notice there is a metal clip in the shape of a fish right next to your cabin door. This is used by Guest Services to leave you messages.

(img:4405181606054)
Q. How do I make or get a Fish Extender?

A. Well keep in mind a fish extender is just an overly Disney decorated pocket organizer. They are fairly easy to make and you can find many tutorials on the disboards. Here are some links.

No Sew FE Instructions

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2325613

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30302583&postcount=609

You can also purchase them online. The best places are probably ebay or etsy. Just make sure you search under “fish extender”. Prices can range from appx $10 to $40

Q. What are the gift giving rules?

A. Hmmm … “Gift Giving Rules”; This question comes up so often in so many forms. "I don’t want to spend a lot of money; What do I give? Do I have to give everyone in the same room a gift? Do I give a gift everyday?" The answer is simply do what you are comfortable with. The general rule is at least one gift per room.

Q. What do I give out?
A. Anything you want. Some people make or buy items related to Disney, the cruise location, or something that represents their home state or country. Below is a link to a lot of great ideas

Homemade FE Gift Thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1980639

I hope this helps.

Hi Beth,
Welcome to our FE group! We are happy to include you.

10090: Beth, BR, Emma (10), Lily (10
As of April 16 here is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise. If you would like to join this group send me the following information and I will add you to the list. Cabin/ Real Names (ages of the kids) /Food Allergies

3. 10090: Beth, BR, Emma 10, Lily 10

Hi Janetbn! I am new to Disney cruises and do not know how to send you a pm. My family would love to join your FE group. We are so excited to participate! So, I'm so glad you decided to start a new group. Please add 10090: Beth, BR, Emma (10), Lily (10). Thank you so much!!
HI Beth! I was working on doing some personalized FE gifts. Could you tell me What the BR stands for? Is it short for his/her name?

HI Beth! I was working on doing some personalized FE gifts. Could you tell me What the BR stands for? Is it short for his/her name?

Hi Heather,
BR is my husband's name. (It stands for Bernard Richard.) So, he is called BR for short. Thanks for asking!
Beth

How do you get the cabin gift into the cabin. I'm in group 2 and this is our very first cruise. Thanks so much

Hi Minniewhite, everyone participating hangs up a Fish Extender outside their cabin. The gifts are put in there, just like you put presents in a stocking at Christmas time. You don't go into the rooms.

For examples of Fish Extenders, read back through this thread or search on the DIS or on the web. There are lots of ideas out there for FEs.

Hi, my name is Susan. My family & I are going to be on this cruise. It is my family's first cruise & we are celebrating my oldest son graduating from high school. I have been reading up on the FE's & would love to join this as well if it's not to late. Also, just wondering if anyone has any tips for first-timers? Thanks!

If it's not to late, my family & I would like to join this group. I can't figure out how to send a private message or I would message you that way. Thanks!

Hi, my name is Susan. My family & I are going to be on this cruise. It is my family's first cruise & we are celebrating my oldest son graduating from high school. I have been reading up on the FE's & would love to join this as well if it's not to late. Also, just wondering if anyone has any tips for first-timers? Thanks!

Hi Susan,

Welcome to FE Group 3! Just reply to this message with your cabin number, your names, and the kids ages so I can update our list. Congratulations on your son's graduation!

Janet

Hi Susan,

Welcome to FE Group 3! Just reply to this message with your cabin number, your names, and the kids ages so I can update our list. Congratulations on your son's graduation!

Janet

Cabin #6010, Scott & Susan, Kids: Thomas- 17 & Caleb-7. No allergies to anything.

Here is an updated FE list for the May 25 Dream Cruise Group 3. We are getting close to our cruise date. I know we got a late start and our list is not very long but in order to give everyone time to organize and pack, let's close the group on May 3rd. If you know anyone who would like to join us have them send me their information soon. I am so happy with our group and I am looking forward to sailing! I will finalize the FE list around May 3rd.

As of April 27 here is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise. If you would like to join this group send me the following information and I will add you to the list. Cabin/ Real Names (ages of the kids) /Food Allergies

3. 10090: Beth, BR, Emma 10, Lily 10
4. 6010: Scott, Susan, Thomas 17 & Caleb 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter