~ May 25, 2015 ~ Disney Dream

Goldeelox9

Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008
Welcome to our thread for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream Cruise. Come join the fun!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

I'm so excited that other DIS'ers will be on the same cruise as me. Hi, :wave: I'm Tricia. My family will be celebrating my oldest daughter graduating from college (LSU - Geaux Tigers) on this cruise. So far we have 5 cabins and 14 family members joining us with the hope of a couple more. I'm not sure if I'll be doing the fish extender exchange or not but wanted to pop in and introduce myself and say hello.

We will be joining. It will be me (Kristy), DH (Chad) and DS 11 (Gavin). This will be our 4th Disney cruise and our second on the Dream.

I'm so excited that other DIS'ers will be on the same cruise as me. Hi, :wave: I'm Tricia. My family will be celebrating my oldest daughter graduating from college (LSU - Geaux Tigers) on this cruise. So far we have 5 cabins and 14 family members joining us with the hope of a couple more. I'm not sure if I'll be doing the fish extender exchange or not but wanted to pop in and introduce myself and say hello.

I see you are from Mandeville. I occasionally travel to Mandeville for work and am in fact coming there next week.

As far as the cruise goes, my family of 4 (son will be 12 and daughter 14) is booked on this cruise. We moved a dummy cruise to it the day it was booked and have been going back and forth as to whether we will take it or not. As of right now, we are about 90% sure we will keep it. We are planning a trip to Italy in March, so want to make sure we can do both trips that close together.

I know it's early...as DVC members we are used to planning early out lol. I booked a room at Comfort Suites today for Atlantis access. It will save us $265 not booking with Disney.

Hi. This will be our first Disney family cruise. It will be myself, my DH, and my two sons DS (8) and DS (5). We have not told the boys yet but we cannot wait. We would love to join the FE group. Let me know what I need to do to make sure we are on the list.

Greeting Fellow Disney Fans!
Our family of 8 will be cruising on the Dream with y'all as well! We are soo excited! It will be myself
Sabrina , Scott ( DH) , Onyx ( DS-21) , Kieran (DS-19) , Zoe ( DD- 15 ) , Karsen ( DS -12 ) , Zara( DD-9 ) and First - Time Cruiser Brandon (DB-32).

We definitely want to join the FE , that's one of the most exciting moments about cruising with Disney :)

Had so much fun on the Fantasy this past July, we have to try the DREAM!!

Although its only 4 days, we are just as excited!!!My husband and I with 2 0f our 3 kids.....Michael(22) and Claire(17) at sailing. Have fun planning everyone!! 9 months will FLY!!!

DH and I just booked this cruise. It will be just the 2 of us as of right now. We are nearly empty nesters with currently only 2 of our 6 kids living at home full time. I'm a pre-k teacher so looking forward to 4 nights of pampering and relaxation at the end of the school year. We also live in Louisiana.

Anyone interested in a group mixology class? I believe the limit is 20 people. We will contact DCL prior to sailing.

My wife and I would like to join the mixology group. Let us know what we need to do. We are the young family.

Hi

Just read about the " Mixology" class on the Dream and it looks like a ton of fun. Count on us to join this class . Scott/Sabrina/Onyx Vaughan!
Thanks

Once we have a group of 20 together I will call and make the reservation for mixology. We need to decide which day and what time we want our class to be. I will need everyone's names and cabin number. Disney will bill your cabin for the cost of the class.

Joining the party! We last cruised in 2009 and are looking forward to cruising on the Dream! It's a girls only cruise for us - me, my daughter Emilie, age 19, and my daughter Adi, age 13. Boys stay home! It's a special trip for Adi, so we're bookending the trip with visits to SWW and Harry Potter, two of Adi's favorite things. We're really excited about it.

Emilie cruised with me and her godmother last time, and we loved participating in FE, so we want to do it again with Adi this time. I've already found the perfect Tinkerbell fabric for her FE. :cool1:

Come on, May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter