~ May 25, 2015 ~ Disney Dream

As of May 18 here is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise.

1. 5686: Shawn, Janet, Luca 6, Aniyah Juliet 2
2. 9120 & 9122 Ellie 3, Olivia 6, Isaac 8, Eli 11
3. 10090: Beth, BR, Emma 10, Lily 10
4. 6010: Scott, Susan, Thomas 17 & Caleb 7
5. 6542- Carlos, Stephanie, Marisa 13, Alex 9, and Wesley 4.

Our FE Group #3 is officially closed. Happy sailing to all!

I have only heard from one other family and they are willing to include your family. So at least two of the families will participate with your family if you are still interested.
Please let me know if you are not.

Janet
Yes, we would love to participate! Thanks for adding us to the group!!

Thanks. I didn't know the exact number count for our FE group. Gonna have to wing it, I guess. It's all good. I thought we had 20 cabins, but it looks like there may be 22. Unsure of the number breakdowns kiddos/adults. Will wing it.

As of May 18 here is the current FE list Group 3 for the May 25, 2015 Disney Dream cruise.

1. 5686: Shawn, Janet, Luca 6, Aniyah Juliet 2
2. 9120 & 9122 Ellie 3, Olivia 6, Isaac 8, Eli 11
3. 10090: Beth, BR, Emma 10, Lily 10
4. 6010: Scott, Susan, Thomas 17 & Caleb 7
5. 6542- Carlos, Stephanie, Marisa 13, Alex 9, and Wesley 4.

Our FE Group #3 is officially closed. Happy sailing to all!

A huge THANK YOU from my Family to yours for all the wonderful FE gifts that we received during our cruise. My family LOVED them all! You all did a fantastic job. We will be sure to be a part of the FE groups the next cruise we go on as well. Our first cruise was AWESOME!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter