Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

I have a few requests. We are going to DL May 17-21.

1. I like to Disney World design FabFive2 Can you replace Our Fab Five with Disneyland 2015?
2. DLNamePrincessToo2. This is for my daughter Katelyn.
3. DL-Fab6Head2 Cuaresma Family
4. Can you create designs for a few character meals - Ariel's Grotto, Goofy's Kitchen and PCH Grill?

Thanks,

Lisa

Last edited:
You must ALWAYS take the time to read a DISigner's rules (as in post #1 of this thread).

Edit post above and add dimensions

May I please have the following in 5x7...

AutographHead1 with 2015 as the year, and Zane as the name, and Disneyland
AutographHead1 with 2015 as the year, and Selah as the name, and Disneyland
AutographHead1 with 2015 as the year, and Karis as the name, and Disneyland

Our trip is in May, but I'd like to put the shirts in their Easter baskets if possible.

Thanks, so much, in advance for your time and kindness!

Last edited:
Lmb3653: you must edit your existing post and make sure the jpg file names are exact. I know none of them should have spaces, for example.

I just repeated this again..... all autograph cover requests require dimensions

People are not reading my rules at all. License plate requests have their own thread

OP edited with size for autograph covers and to remove the license plate request. I'm truly sorry, I thought I had included it, and I thought the license plates had to go in this one since I was requesting for Disneyland. I meant no disrespect, and I'm sorry I misunderstood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter