Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

you are on one of my threads. you don't need to refer to me as "she" when I am the only one that should answer you here!

look at the top of the forum and you will see three Sticky threads that you definitely need to look at...

Meet the DISigners
Creative Boards Welcome
How To

Hi
I have looked through your photobucket and haven't seen quite what I am looking for...
I would like to have mickey heads that are representative of the Disney character kinda like wearing their clothes. Our trip is in September!

It would be for:
Aurora
Prince Phillip
Cinderella
Prince Charming
Elsa (Frozen)
Olaf (Frozen)
Thor

Thanks so much!

(p.s if you don't do these would you know someone who does?)

Hi,
Can I please get the following star tours name tags with

1. Richard
2. Michael

StarToursNameTag2.jpg

Thank you!

sorry if I didn't read properly...how do I get these cute cards for the kids?

Their names are Ava and Anna
We are going in may

I love the castle one in post 331

thankyou:)

VLH; The jpg file name is required for all requests. Please be sure you have also taken a look at the How To, Creative Boards Welcome and Meet the DISigners sticky threads at the top of the forum for more DISBOARDS info. And I generally post my rules in post #1 of the thread

And you need to read post #1 of this thread and comply with the rules indicated there. Thanks

Im so sorry, I did read but didn't understand the jpeg bit....it took me a while to figure out how to find it.... hopefully I have got the right one

DL-DisnaylandInvite1.jpeg
May 2014
1. Ava
2. Anna
5x7 please

Sorry and thankyou:)

You have made such wonderful designs for us in the past, I'm hoping you'll be willing again!

AliceBirthday2.jpg

Name: Samantha (if you add names to this one)
Is it possible to get this to say something about celebrating my very merry un-birthday? (she's the only one of my kids who hasn't been to Disneyland on their birthday, so we're doing a mini celebration this next trip).

Is it possible to also get an invitation with this same design (very merry un-birthday) for a celebration dinner at Blue Bayou, today 4:30pm? Also for Samantha.

The trip for both of those is Jun 21st.

BlackGreyLeapard2.jpg

Name: Lexi
Year: 2014
If possible, please add "Today's my 9th Birthday!"

This is for a mid-Oct trip

Thank you in advance.

Remember all....every request MUST include the month and year of your trip or event whether that data is part of the DISign or not....cannot prioritize without it

unbirthday DISigns are not in the Birthday folder but are under the Movies/Alice... folder!

My apologies and THANK YOU! I really thought I had looked through everything.
ETA: I can only see 8 of the subfolders in Movies, the rest are titled "private". I don't know if it's a Photobucket glitch or my computer.

DisneyJamieCA: PB is fine. Most folders, but not all yet, are password protected. You need to get there through a linked image like the one I posted for you

NO USE OF THE QUOTE FEATURE ON ANY OF MY THREADS IS ALLOWED

Hi - I would like to request MinnieYearWDW-1-1.jpeg made for Disneyland 2015 please. I could not find the original in your photobucket, but I did see it in one of your request threads.

If possible could it be Mickey instead with DISNEYLAND 2015. Black or Red would be great.

These will be for a family vacation (both male & female so that is why Mickey instead of Minnie)to Disneyland in May 2015.

Long lead time hope that helps.
thanks,
Seajay = C.J.

Thank you for the DL/year Design - When we wear matching shirts it is a little easier to keep track of everyone.

Smiles for you,
Seajay - C.J.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter