Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

Hi Marion :wave2:

It's been a while, some 2 years in fact, since I have had the opportunity to visit my beloved Disneyland, but, that is all about to change:goodvibes

We will be visiting in November and I would like ( as I always do! ) to have some original DISigns on a shirt especially for the trip. I am looking for something that says - DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND TOUR DISNEYLAND 2015. I came across a beautiful cartoon type pic of Minnie in her red and white spotty dress and her bow has sparkling diamonds. It has a blue background with light beams behind her and has the Disneyland Diamond Celebration wording under her picture that would be perfect if this could be used in some way.

So, if it would be possible to have this style Mickey head - MickeyHeadCastleOutline1a.jpg with the wording DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND TOUR DISNEYLAND 2015 and the Minnie pic somehow incorporated, I would just love it.

Also, I was after a journal cover ( you have done 2012 and 2013 one's of these for me in the past :goodvibes ) that says - Sue's Journal Disneyland 2015. You have a wonderful Mickey Head - DisneylandAnniversary2.jpg that would look great :) If I could have Sue's Journal written so it will sit above the Mickey head and then 2015 written underneath the Mickey Head please. The ones you have done for me before were just like that - going down the page - Sue's Journal then the picture then the year underneath.

I hope that all makes sense and I haven't asked for too much ( let me know if I need to do anything different as I always try to follow the rules as best I can ). Thank you so very much for considering my requests :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marion,

Firstly, the journal cover is perfect. It looks amazing and thank you for doing it so quickly.

In regards to the clip art pic, I wasn't sure if I was able to say (or post the picture ) of where it was from. I just googled looking for a picture of Minnie with a diamond if there was such a thing, and the pic came up. It was actually on the Disneyland site and I have it pinned here https://www.pinterest.com/pin/552253973035132387/.

Please delete if against the rules.

Just wanted to pop in and say you are nothing short of amazing for both of my creations. The Diamonds Tour is better than I could have imagined :goodvibes
You truly are wonderful and I can't thank you enough. The only thing I have left to do now is count down the days til the trip.

Thanks again from this very appreciative Disneyland mad Aussie:jumping1:

Hi Marion,
We are headed to DL in March. Could I get 2 Driver's licenses from you please?

CL-License3.jpg with the name J. Connor, issued 3/27/16 Expires 3/31/16
CL-License2.jpg with the name Stephen, issued 3/27/16 Expires 3/31/16

Thanks so much!!!!
Jen

Hello Marion! You have done some WDW letters for me in the past and we are going to DL on Monday and I realized I forgot to do any letters! I was wondering if you have time to make a Welcome Letter for Tabitha like this one: DL-MinnieWelcomeLetter1.jpg. I would also love this one for Nicholas: DL-WelcomeMickey1.jpg. The last one I would like is for Savannah like this one, but for DisneyLand, and I would like for you to add "Good Luck at your performance tomorrow- I know you will shine, just like me!" Sorry it's so last minute! I completely forgot! Thanks!

Thankyou so much! Unfortunately, I lost the link that I had opened up with the JPG for the last one that I wanted. It was a TinkerBell Welcome to Walt Disney World letter that I wanted to change to Disneyland and add a few extra lines too. However, I cannot find where you keep your Welcome Letters on your Photobucket Site. I am still browsing through your requests thread as well as your new items thread to see if I can find it again. Thanks!

Hi Marion. I know it is probably too late now, but I just wanted to check and see if you saw my message last night with the file name? I am leaving at 6 AM in the morning so thought I would check one last time before I head to bed. Thanks!

Hi Marion, I am going to Disneyland for the first time in 2 weeks and i was wondering if you'd be able to make me a Disign for my trip. I would like to request the DL-Anniversary.jpg with the name being The Daly Family.
Thank you so much,
Laura <3

Last edited:
I am in the process of adding watermarks to all my images. For now nothing can be copied or downloaded from Photobucket...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter