Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

Lmb3653: somebody might have these invitations DISigned already. I know NOTHING about DL dining places and haven't time to do the research needed to create good invites. Please start your own thread but remember to furnish all the details.... names, dates, times

Hi Marion ,
could I please request the following DISigns?

DisneylandAnniversary1.jpg - Corinna
DL-Anniversary1.jpg - Corinna

Corinna

For this design <1stTripDisneyland17.jpg>, rather than "1st Visit", I would LOVE to make myself a shirt that says "Nth Visit"!!

Thanks much!! So glad you're doing some DLR designs! It's my Happy Place!

Best,

Angie

Thank you so much Marion. I love them. I have downloaded them and they will be turned into t-shirts this weekend.

Corinna

Hi Marion,

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread before. Can you please personalize this autograph cover (DL-Resort5x7AC1.JPG) for my son. Can you please change the top text to "Kaushal's 2015 Autographs". Please set size of this image as 4X6. We are going to Disneyland on Apr 1st so if you have time by today , can you please do it. Otherwise , its ok. I understand. Thanks for all your help.

Thanks
Aru

hi
Cld you pls make me a template which says :
We heard YOU are coming to Arsh's Disneyland 3rd birthday party on 15 May

Thanks
(p.s.- i m new here!)

Linked images replaced by thread owner with jpg file names as required by rules!

DL-DisneylandInvite1.jpg

DL-CaliforniaAdventureInvite1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I require jpg file names. The links as in your post are not permitted.

This is clearly spelled out in my rules in post #1.

I have revised your post to be in compliance!!

Please note that most DISigners have rules for how they want requests formatted and they generally use post#1 for that purpose.

Also note that all new DISers need to review the Creative Boards Welcome sticky near the top of the forum...... you can't miss it!!

Another one!Cld you pls make me a template which says :
We heard YOU are coming to Arsh's Disneyworld( written in the same way as Walt Disney world) 3rd birthday party on 15 May 2015

We can't wait to see you!
( in the same font as memories)
Pls remove the tinker bell
Thanks

Fab6CastleTink006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter