MARCHing like Mulan - Exercise Challenge

I'm adding my 15 min walk with the pup this afternoon to help chip away at that final hurdle....

Do we make it? How close will it be? 88% ? 89% ? 90% ?

My exercise update through the end of the month: 830/930. I almost made it!

3/30 - 60 min
3/31 - 40 min

Yesterday-75 minutes walking and arms at gym
Today- 40 minutes at the gym- elliptical, treadmill and stairs

Finishing at 730/900

Thank you for hosting!

WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!

MARCHing Like Mulan - 21424/23735 = 90.28%!!!

And out of our 21 participants - 10 folks met or exceeded their goal!!!!

Page one is all updated so you can check the final tallies if you wish.

I just want to take a moment and say, "thank you" for your support, your enthusiam, your sweat and your humor.

See you all in April!

- p.s. If anyone reports minutes after this post, (maybe you just got busy and didn't have a chance to report your numbers) I'll still check in with this tread and update post #1 as appropriate

My final report for the month is one last 15 min walk - thanks to hmack's encouragement not to simply forget about the last couple of days if we weren't close to goal! - for a personal grand total of 330/220.

Congrats to everyone!! And a big thanks to hmack for keeping track of us all. You did a fabulous job!

Congrats everyone! Great job!

Updating from yesterday - 100 minutes on the elliptical, bringing my total for the month to 1210/1500.

I finished out the month at 1045/1350 - still haven't managed to meet my goal yet but I'll keep plugging away at it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter