MARCHing like Mulan - Exercise Challenge

Pretty sure we only have 1,089 minutes left to hit our goal!

sooooo very close! I'm so excited to see where we are tomorrow, I might actually roll out of bed extra early just to see.

20 minutes today - puts me at 926/1000

I'm hoping that I can get those last 74 minutes in tomorrow...

Good morning, and welcome to the last day of March.

Yesterday we had a small but impactful group check in. We had no color changes, but we did move closer to the 90% as a team goal.

We are at 85.75% (so close!)
Minutes left - 1,053 to get to RED HOT

I'm looking forward to seeing those minutes rolling in today. Many of us are so close to hitting that next color level.

If you're like me, sometimes when I get to the end of the month and I feel like I'm not going to reach that 100% mark, I think, "what's the point, I'll start again next month". But the only person that hurts is you, don't cheat yourself out of a workout. Everytime you make the choice to move, it makes a difference to YOU. No matter if you turn Wish Green or Mushu Maroon or not changing colors at all - this is about improving YOU.

So, let's make today count.

Let's get down to business - to defeat the Huns! (one last time!)

Congratulations to every who stuck with this challenge all month long! :rainbow:

And a big WISH thank you to hmack for being an awesome hostess this month! :thanks:

Another 75 minutes with my running group brings me to 1255/1000 :goodvibes

Let's get this team on fire by the end of the day! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

77 minutes for me today ... puts me at 1003/1000!

We've done such a great job this week and I'm so proud to be part of such an amazing group.
A special thank you to our amazing hostess, hmack, for being an amazing motivator and keeping us up-to-date on our progress!

1561/1500
Finally! I've lost track of how many months I've not made that goal. :rotfl2:

A huge thank you to hmack for doing (once again) a fantastic job as host.:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Can't wait to see what GAS has planned for us next month. Thanks for hosting!

1532/1200

95 min on Sunday running and mowing the lawn
84 min yesterday running and doing some more yardwork
misc minutes thru the week walking the dog

lisah0711...thank YOU for being such an enthusiastic cheerleader! :flower1::flower1:

See y'all in April

just did a lunch break run for 30 minutes (I have more to do to meet my goal but I wanted to jump on the train)

A rough estimate puts at about 392 minutes to meet our goal!

Who's going to be next!!???!!!!

I LOVE this team!

MRS AR - thanks for explaining the 'bridge runs'. Sounds wonderful to be able to run over water like that. I can just imagine ducks and geese and lots of nature to enjoy :)

50 minutes on the treadmill
Whew! That was a tough one, I'd swear someone beat me up last night but alas it was just yoga, ha! For such a peaceful exercise it sure does hurt like hell the day after!
700/1000
Thanks for all the inspiration hmack :love::love:

You guys inspired me to put in a bit more effort than I was planning to today- went for a nice long walk.

+70 mins

1360/1200

Adding 10 more minutes from yoga and stretching before bed + my lunch break run.

1003/1000

only 165 minutes to go. So very close!

I'm off to bed soon. Sweet dreams and I can't wait to do one final update tomorrow a.m.!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter