Good morning, runDisney all-stars!

You know what day it is and you know what that means...Sundays* are for Disney. Let's roll.

What is your favorite snack at Disney World? As far as I'm concerned, snacks are anything eaten between regular meals, so don't feel like you have to stick typical snack items if you don't want to.

My favorite snacks include dole whips, citrus swirls, Mickey-shaped pretzels, ice cream sandwiches from sleepy hollow refreshments and turkey legs (it's a snack if you share!).

*Sundays are also for family, homework, housework, washing the car, going to see grandma, etc. Please feel free to answer these questions whenever you feel like it!

Sundays Are For Disney:

Epcot-My go to Palmier from Les Halles, but pretty much anything from Les Halles. Pretzel from Germany (not the mickey ones, although i wouldn't not eat one of those in a pinch). Soft serve ice cream from anywhere. I also really enjoyed snacking around the Flower and Garden Festival and Food and Wine Festival last year.

Magic Kingdom-Cinnamon Roll from Gaston's Tavern. Hand-dipped Corn Dog and/or Nutella Waffle from Sleepy Hollow. Soft serve ice cream from anywhere.

Hollywood Studios-Carrot Cake Cookie from Sweet Spells, Carolina Hot Dog from Dockside Diner (it's a snack when shared with 4 people, a meal on its own), Soft serve ice cream anywhere (possibly combined with a funnel cake from Oasis Canteen)

Animal Kingdom-Haven't had the chance to "snack" much here. Our only two full park days we scheduled lunch at Tusker House and I was stuffed and didn't need to snack much. Would like to sample a couple of the offerings in Pandora at some point like the Night Blossom and Pongu Lumpia. As always, where there's soft serve there's me.

Disney Springs-Poutine from the Daily Poutine. Holiday (turkey) and Cheeseburger specialty ones are my favorite. Character Apples from Candy Cauldron.

I've probably forgotten some things, but since I've basically listed the entirety of food stuffs found in WDW, maybe not.

What is your favorite snack at Disney World? As far as I'm concerned, snacks are anything eaten between regular meals, so don't feel like you have to stick typical snack items if you don't want to.

I have to go with a classic ... Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars.
Mostly because I bring my own food a lot and that's the only snack I regularly get at the parks. But also because ice cream in the shape of Mickey Mouse's head is approximately 40000000% better than other ice cream.

Sundays are for Disney:

Have to go classic with the Mickey Ice Cream Bar. I normally get one at my hotel before I even make it to my room.

In Epcot I'll get the School Bread in Norway.

I always want to get all these snacks before I go, like a citrus swirl, cronut at Epcot, basically the whole France Bakery, but then I get down there and hardly get any snacks. It's quiet sad really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter