Just so I'm clear....during Marathon weekend, both the half AND the full go through MK, correct?

And the Princess 1/2 is the only other race during the year that goes through MK?

Just so I'm clear....during Marathon weekend, both the half AND the full go through MK, correct?

And the Princess 1/2 is the only other race during the year that goes through MK?
Yes both the half and full go though MK. Princess half also goes through MK.

No other runDisney races go through MK right now.

Correct!

My husband prefers the Dark Side/Wine and Dine course over the Marathon/Princess one but running through the castle is awesome - it’s just all the roads to get there!

Man, you guys are making me have to check in way more often! Sorry @rteetz ... I didn't really doubt for a second you'd be back! I'm officially petitioning @FFigawi and @DopeyBadger to make their returns, as well.

runDisney all-stars, assemble!

After missing the morning meet and greets and Hurricane Hannah's in 2017, I'm so pumped to get to meet all of you next year. Also, I'm hoping someone will be willing to do the half as a fun run with me. I'll also volunteer to be the Hurricane Hannah's event photographer!

Man, you guys are making me have to check in way more often! Sorry @rteetz ... I didn't really doubt for a second you'd be back! I'm officially petitioning @FFigawi and @DopeyBadger to make their returns, as well.

After missing the morning meet and greets and Hurricane Hannah's in 2017, I'm so pumped to get to meet all of you next year. Also, I'm hoping someone will be willing to do the half as a fun run with me. I'll also volunteer to be the Hurricane Hannah's event photographer!
I’m sacrificing Disneyland for this but I’ll get there eventually.

I don’t do any of these runs seriously, so I’m down.

I’m trying to get my PoT plan in place because my good Marathon one has expired, and if I want to sign up for Goofy, I need a new PoT.

I might get to DL in June if Mr. Keels has to go for work, but that’s unlikely and that will be my only shot this year.

At this point, I’ll wait out the construction and go in 2019 once Pixar Pier opens and I’ll move to a Premiere AP if they do AP previews for Star Wars Land.

Appreciate it, but not a chance for me. Chicago, a wedding in California to attend, and the need for a treadmill as my body has begun to rebel against the cold makes it a no go for me.

Appreciate it, but not a chance for me. Chicago, a wedding in California to attend, and the need for a treadmill as my body has begun to rebel against the cold makes it a no go for me.

We'll just get one of those human uber/surrogate things and you can join in remotely!

Well this makes me less excited that you're going to be there.

I'm hoping to go back to Disneyland in May. The plan is to ask for the vacation days as soon as I find out who I'm supposed to ask for vacation days (I'm fairly certain my new job has no idea what to do with me), and if they get approved, we want to go May 22nd-24th (probably leaving CA on the morning of the 25th, so we get a full day the last day ... even though that goes against my general life policy of only taking red eyes home from the west coast).

You guys are killing me right now with everyone saying they are back in! I have been purposely trying to avoid this thread becasue I was already bummed that 2019 wouldn’t work out. We have a family trip planned for Disney in December so chances are extremely low I can turn around and come back in January.

Well this makes me less excited that you're going to be there.

I'm hoping to go back to Disneyland in May. The plan is to ask for the vacation days as soon as I find out who I'm supposed to ask for vacation days (I'm fairly certain my new job has no idea what to do with me), and if they get approved, we want to go May 22nd-24th (probably leaving CA on the morning of the 25th, so we get a full day the last day ... even though that goes against my general life policy of only taking red eyes home from the west coast).
Yeah I really want to go to Disneyland but WDW is just a lot easier for me to get to and cheaper most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!