Mailing Order UP!! Recipe Circle Journal for Skinny Minnie's from DISappearing Peeps

UGH! It's packed and addressed and totally ready to go! I just got paid 5 minutes ago. I SWEAR I'll mail it. :rolleyes: (SORRY for my flakosity!)

I think my book is gone, gone, gone. No one seems to have it. I'm glad I took pictures of it before I sent it out.

I still have pages to send out to those who still need them.

Hey gang!

Ok!

I have my books all packed and ready to go out. :yay:

these are the ones, going right away...
Pixedust
Harleygirl
Ellister

Jeriber! I don't know who has yours :sad1: I reeeally want mine back too!

I think there's a log jam somewhere and maybe someone just got over-welmed?

I need Aries address!

Please PM spongemommie05 if ANY one has that info for me

ACK!!! I 'm quoting myself here (3 moths ago!!!) because I DID mail YESTERDAY Pixie dust's and Monica's books. Harley's and Ellister's are going THIS WEEK, (I promise!) and I don't have Aries's address.

I moved since this started... so, does someone need my address?

Thanks,
Belinda

ACK!!! I 'm quoting myself here (3 moths ago!!!) because I DID mail YESTERDAY Pixie dust's and Monica's books. Harley's and Ellister's are going THIS WEEK, (I promise!) and I don't have Aries's address.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: The bestest Christmas present ever!!!!!

I will PM Aries's address to you!:thumbsup2 ......eta ......open up your PM box so I can send you the address! Or PM your e-mail address to me and I will send you her address by e-mail!
I moved since this started... so, does someone need my address?

Thanks,
Belinda

:faint: OMG IT's BEE!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: How ya doing Sweetie?:hug:

OK Wendy you can close your PMs! I sent the address!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Hey Monica can you send me your page and I'll put it in my book...or at least the Sangria recipe if you don't mind! I never copied it from any of the other books that came around and it looked tres yummy!

I have my book back! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Thanks Wendy!!!!!!:goodvibes The pages are great! The recipes look wonderful!

I just have to say that Spongie had the most beautiful handwriting ever!

OK Wendy you can close your PMs! I sent the address!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Hey Monica can you send me your page and I'll put it in my book...or at least the Sangria recipe if you don't mind! I never copied it from any of the other books that came around and it looked tres yummy!

Were you the person I sent to?

I'd love to make you a page since I have all the makings for several pages................ahem hint hint.............anyone else?

Were you the person I sent to?

I'd love to make you a page since I have all the makings for several pages................ahem hint hint.............anyone else?

yup! you sent to me! Would love to have your page! That Sangria recipe looked so good.

the insanity of it all...BTW what is the link to the dis peeps skinny minnie thread i fell off the wagon , got ran over a few times But i am catching that sucker again...:lmao:

I want mine back too......... Who mailed to Misty?? My book should've been right behind Monica's which made it to Utah, and unless Misty has it tucked away somewhere my book didn't get all the way to SLC.

Winkers.......... Where are you??????? Do you have any books hiding out at your house?

I'm starting to believe my book is in scrapbook heaven :sad2: I hope it is happy there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter