• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mailing Order UP!! Recipe Circle Journal for Skinny Minnie's from DISappearing Peeps

aries1980

DIS Veteran
OK first everyone who signs up will create there own recipe album no bigger than 10 x 10 most people in circle journals do 8 x 8. You will designing or do whatever you like on your cover.

Then on the inside create a welcome/introduction page about yourself and your goals for weightloss since this is going to be for healthy recipes. you can add a pic of you now and maybe one of what you would like to look like ofr example I wanna fit in my highschool jeans so i have a pic of me in highschool that i would put on there with the pic of me now.

then you can create tags or some for of a sign in so that each person who gets the journal not only will create a one or two page recipe layout.

Example i would make a carrot shape tag and I would like you to right where your from, age, and other info you care to share. include a pic on the backside of the carrot and decorate it as well however you see fit.

Then they would proceed to go ahead and make a one or two page layout in the album with your healthy recipe/recipes.

And we keep doing this till the rotation is over, so basically its a chain were everyone will be mailing to the same person ex:

UM mails to Aries
Aries mails to Twinkie
Twinkie mails to UM

see how that chain worked simple

This way when it goes around to everyone you can all the beautiful work and ideas and when its complete then you have a little piece of everyones ideas and a great bonding experience...

Depending on the amount of people signed up we can do a mailing once a month or every two weeks. This way you have time and when its all done you will have you very own DISappearing Peeps Bible of healthy recipes for weightloss! :cheer2: :grouphug:

Mailing Order!!!

Winkers mails to Spongiemommie

Spongiemommie mails to Utahmama

Utahmama mails to Jeriber

Jeriber mails to Bee

Bee mails to Disneyfreak

Disneyfreak mails to Eeyore45

Eeyore45 mails to Mousehouselover

Mousehouselover mails to MonyMony

Monymony mails to Pixiedust112

Pixiedust112 mails to Aries1980

Aries1980 mails to Ellester

Ellester mails to Harleygirl

harleygirl mails to dismom

Dismom mails to dragonfly

dragonfly mails to Winkers

I think we should mail out every 2 weeks, let me know what you think....Ok ladies go over ther order make sure everyone is ok. post that your ok with it and then I will proceed to send out the addy's!!

:goodvibes
aries1980 said:
OK first everyone who signs up will create there own recipe album no bigger than 10 x 10 most people in circle journals do 8 x 8. You will designing or do whatever you like on your cover.

Then on the inside create a welcome/introduction page about yourself and your goals for weightloss since this is going to be for healthy recipes. you can add a pic of you now and maybe one of what you would like to look like ofr example I wanna fit in my highschool jeans so i have a pic of me in highschool that i would put on there with the pic of me now.

then you can create tags or some for of a sign in so that each person who gets the journal not only will create a one or two page recipe layout.

Example i would make a carrot shape tag and I would like you to right where your from, age, and other info you care to share. include a pic on the backside of the carrot and decorate it as well however you see fit.

Then they would proceed to go ahead and make a one or two page layout in the album with your healthy recipe/recipes.

And we keep doing this till the rotation is over, so basically its a chain were everyone will be mailing to the same person ex:

UM mails to Aries
Aries mails to Twinkie
Twinkie mails to UM

see how that chain worked simple

This way when it goes around to everyone you can all the beautiful work and ideas and when its complete then you have a little piece of everyones ideas and a great bonding experience...

Depending on the amount of people signed up we can do a mailing once a month or every two weeks. This way you have time and when its all done you will have you very own DISappearing Peeps Bible of healthy recipes for weightloss! :cheer2: :grouphug:

1. Aries1980
2. Spongemommie05 Utah :goodvibes 3. :goodvibes :goodvibes

etc.... add more as we all sign up

when you sign up give me your state so i can make the mailing easy on everyone.

I am feeling a bit like an airhead today-not sure I'm understanding. :blush: Is this an actual book or a cyber book? Will each person who signs up make their own book so that every two weeks or once a month we are sending the books on to the next person in line?- after we have added our own lite recipes?

Ummmmm ..... I think I am in.... trying to figure out the commitment. :cool1: :banana:

As the late, great RhodeIsland Red once said, "I'm not quite smellin' what yer cookin'" ...Bear with me:

Do we keep our OWN book and mail the pages to the next person? Or the whole empty book plus the recipe pages for everybody??? :confused:

Say My recipe is for "Key Lime Pie", do I do one for me and say 15 more (if there was 15 people signed up?) and send the recipe 10x10 pages I've done to the other peeps?

Or are we actually mailing our own scrapbook around to have the pages added?

Sorry so many questions. I feel so dingbattish right now.

Should we agree on the size so they all fit nice and tidy? Having a hard time with the visual. I'm a visual learner.

Are you SURE Pluto isn't a planet?

Dole Whip? or Dole Whip FLOAT???

(Sorry, I resort to stupid humor when I'm not getting it)

Would it be a 3 ring binder style to add pages?

(sorry) :teacher:

So glad I am not the only one who is confuzzled :rotfl: . Count me in-I live in Wyoming-it's not the end of the world but you can see it from here :rolleyes1

UtahMama said:
As the late, great RhodeIsland Red once said, "I'm not quite smellin' what yer cookin'" ...Bear with me:

Do we keep our OWN book and mail the pages to the next person? Or the whole empty book plus the recipe pages for everybody??? :confused:

Say My recipe is for "Key Lime Pie", do I do one for me and say 15 more (if there was 15 people signed up?) and send the recipe 10x10 pages I've done to the other peeps?

Or are we actually mailing our own scrapbook around to have the pages added?

Sorry so many questions. I feel so dingbattish right now.

Should we agree on the size so they all fit nice and tidy? Having a hard time with the visual. I'm a visual learner.

Are you SURE Pluto isn't a planet?

Dole Whip? or Dole Whip FLOAT???

(Sorry, I resort to stupid humor when I'm not getting it)

You mail your whole album and when each person gets it they will do one or two pages in it and send on to the next person. Thats why if you have a sign in thing like a tag or something Like I said I think Im doing carrot tags and each person will introduce them self on the carrot tag and put a picture of them on it too! Hope that help otherwise Ill try to get pics to post up on here of one

jeriber said:
I am feeling a bit like an airhead today-not sure I'm understanding. :blush: Is this an actual book or a cyber book? Will each person who signs up make their own book so that every two weeks or once a month we are sending the books on to the next person in line?- after we have added our own lite recipes?

You will make an album and send it off to the person you are mailing to I will assign those later.

Each person will make a one or two page layout in your album and pass it to the next person.

Hope that helps let me know if you are in :Pinkbounc

OK! Now I'm REALLY in! I just dont want to be first. Aries can start, I'll volunteer her.

So like a couple times a month we'll get a new album in the mail to add our recipe to all artsy-fartsy scrapbookishy and sign the little card inside....and send it on it's way. We'll have to have a time limit to keep things moving along.

So it doesnt matter what size, it's ours! Even if it's a spiral bound cheapy version from Michaels! I think I'll do mine like the autograph books I did before my trip. Maybe make it somewhat lightweight to be inexpensively mailed?

The more peeps we have sign up, the fuller our recipe collection will be!

AH HA! I just thought I'm going to do the Skinny Minnie theme on mine. Ok, let's start as soon as we get some more peeps!

Aries, will you be in charge? of addresses and the circle? I'm pretty sure you dont have quite enough STRESS in your life. Hey, scrapbooking is Prozac to me!

UtahMama said:
OK! Now I'm REALLY in! I just dont want to be first. Aries can start, I'll volunteer her.

So like a couple times a month we'll get a new album in the mail to add our recipe to all artsy-fartsy scrapbookishy and sign the little card inside....and send it on it's way. We'll have to have a time limit to keep things moving along.

So it doesnt matter what size, it's ours! Even if it's a spiral bound cheapy version from Michaels! I think I'll do mine like the autograph books I did before my trip. Maybe make it somewhat lightweight to be inexpensively mailed?

The more peeps we have sign up, the fuller our recipe collection will be!

AH HA! I just thought I'm going to do the Skinny Minnie theme on mine. Ok, let's start as soon as we get some more peeps!

Aries, will you be in charge? of addresses and the circle? I'm pretty sure you dont have quite enough STRESS in your life. Hey, scrapbooking is Prozac to me!

I can be in charge sure not a problem Im all moved in here now and have no worries ... I will gather all the addys so pm me with them everyone.

I am using an 8x8 if you mail priority up to a 10x10 it will always be around $4.55 with tracking. if that helps the time limit will be assessed after all the sign ups Ill give everyone till Jan. 1 to sign up and then hand out the flow of . whos mailing to whom so we can shoot for our first mail on Jan 15. Giving everyone a couple weeks to create there album I can be flexible with this if anyone needs more time we can push it just voice opinions :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana:

ok ladies lets get the addys going you can pm me and i will start making the mailing order... thanks so much for signing up :banana:

I cant wait! And I have a 40% off one thing coupon from Michaels. I think I'll go 8X8 too to keep the mailing costs as minial as possible. I wonder if they make broccoli clip art????

I sent you my address, Aries. I cant wait to get started! :Pinkbounc

UtahMama said:
I cant wait! And I have a 40% off one thing coupon from Michaels. I think I'll go 8X8 too to keep the mailing costs as minial as possible. I wonder if they make broccoli clip art????

I sent you my address, Aries. I cant wait to get started! :Pinkbounc

Yea shipping should be bad for 8x8 my last circle journal i never paid more than 5 bucks for priority....

I beleive they do make brocolli embellishments

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter