Mailing Order UP!! Recipe Circle Journal for Skinny Minnie's from DISappearing Peeps

I didn't get to them. Sorry. I will though. It's the week before finals. What was I thinking!

Soon promise.

Georgia girls~

I did not get to your pages this weekend. I was playing nurse to DD post surgery! (Man she's demanding). I'll try to get your pages done this weekend and send them along to you. Anyone else need ages from me? PM your address to me!

Can everyone please check in so we know who's still doing this?

Monica~ I can get pages together and send them to you if you want......

Sending pages sounds good.

I won't know who I need until I get my book back. Even then I won't have a clue cause quite honestly I've forgotten who all participated in this.

I have no idea who needs mine. If you need/want mine just pm me your address.

Jeanne~ I think your book is either at Christine's house (Aries) or with the GA girls. I sent it out in the last batch of books I mailed a year ago. I know Monica finished them and sent them to Pixie before the baby came.

Anyone heard from Sandy lately? I haven't seen her on the Peeps thread in ages.

Jeanne~ I think your book is either at Christine's house (Aries) or with the GA girls. I sent it out in the last batch of books I mailed a year ago. I know Monica finished them and sent them to Pixie before the baby came.

Anyone heard from Sandy lately? I haven't seen her on the Peeps thread in ages.

I think Aroes probably has Jeriber's book. I don't have any.

I have seen Sandy posting on some other threads on the CB, so I know she is around!

I went out and got all my supplies for my pages.

Who wants one?

Pm me your address.

Do we know where we are now?

I will send money to have it sent back to me... just PM me..

thanks,
bee

Where are we with the books:worried: ? I would be happy to send money to have mine sent home.

It's been over two weeks since anyone posted anything about the books. Who has books at this point? If you do, could you please post who's book(s) you have so we can decide what we are going to do with them? I'll happily pay the postage to get mine returned, I just don't know where it is.

Why doesn't anyone ever say:

Hey, sorry, got distracted and I have, so and so's book.

Can I please get a pm from the person who has my book.

I'd like it back, I'll send money if that's an issue.

And I'll promise to keep it on the down low.

I just want my book back.

Thank you.

I got a bunch! UGH!
I forgot who's though. I'll check and post the names again.

One is Pixie's.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter