Mailing Order UP!! Recipe Circle Journal for Skinny Minnie's from DISappearing Peeps

wendy lou!!!!
we need to get together and get those pages in them and send them off ...;)
i was gonna pull my scrapbook stuff out on friday night and do some pages for our disney trip we did ...maybe you can come over..:goodvibes

I haven't seen a book in like a FOR-EV-ER.
I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing right now...I guess just waiting still? :confused3

I would like my book back too.I think Harley has one book.I am going over there in a little while,I will get it and post whose it is.:goodvibes

Wendy,
I lost your address. Can you please pm me with your address. I want to send you a check so that you can send me my book! Thanks! I tried to PM this to you but the Pm wouldn't go through!

I would really like my book back... I know it started a long time ago.. hard to believe how much my life has changed since it started.. but I really want it back...If I need to pay just let me know..

PM me for my new address,,

Thank you.

Belinda

I have no books, but I would love to have mine back too. I'll be happy to pay for the shipping. I just miss my book! :confused3

I am gonna have to get on Wendy;) BUT with her house on the market it is crazy 4 her ...... I have not really seen her all summer :rolleyes1 if you want you can pm me and i can get to her .....

I have 5! PLEASE forgive me! We are SOOOO poor right now.

Thanks for not yelling at me!!!!, but I'm NOT the only one "hoarding them" (mine is missing too). I can afford to mail one at a time but got 5 and am overwelmed at the expense.

Here's who I have:

1. Pixie Dust (have addy, thanks!)

2. Monica (a have yours too, of course!)

3. Harleygirl- ACK! I miss YOU!!!! I need your addy

4. Ellister- I miss you TOO!!!! need addy please

5. Unknown- lime green with cherries on it with a skinny minnie on the front with GRAPES inside to write on. It's really crafty. Aries???

I'll disable my PM blocking to be able to communicate and get addys.

ANyone willing to fess up to having my book? I'm sure it would like to come home and I'd be willing to pay the ransom:lmao:

I don't know who has mine either.

I re-read this last page of this thread and this project is just a disaster (GAH!) Thank God it hasn't gotten too ugly! (Thank you Peeps!!!!)

Let's just all get it in gear and send any books we may have back to their owners :flower3:

I am all ready to send the books! I just have to:

1. get paid from this one uber-flakey daycare mama
2. take her check to the bank and pray it's "good' (a problem in the past)
3. go to the post office

Sounds SO easy but I have a boatload of daycare kiddos to also take with. :grouphug:

BY this weekend at the latest, God as my witness, these books will be mailed :cool2:

Hi again,

Can whoever has my book pm me please. I would like to send you packing stuff and I will also prepay to have my book sent home.:goodvibes

Thanks

I wish I had one to send back to someone! I have a whole bunch of stuff to do a whole bunch more pages for a whole bunch of books I never got... :sad2:

Hello out there book! If you can hear me, won't you come home?!?! I miss you! :hug:

Hello to everyone still reading this thread. I am wondering if we should use snail mail to try and get our books back. Maybe if we each sent a letter to the person that we sent the books too, eventually whoever has the books would poass them on. I know we would all really like to get our books back.

Hey gang!

Ok!

I have my books all packed and ready to go out. :yay:

these are the ones, going right away...
Pixedust
Harleygirl
Ellister

Jeriber! I don't know who has yours :sad1: I reeeally want mine back too!

I think there's a log jam somewhere and maybe someone just got over-welmed?

I need Aries address!

Please PM spongemommie05 if ANY one has that info for me

I'll am PMing Aries address to Misty for you Wendy. I'm fairly certain she has your book as well as a few others.

If I need to send someone postage to get mine back, just PM me! I really don't mind!!!! :thumbsup2

If I need to send someone postage to get mine back, just PM me! I really don't mind!!!! :thumbsup2

Well I don't have your book dragonfly, but I do have to send you and the Georgis girls my pages to put in your books if you ever get them back! I also will be sending them to a few others. Hopefully over the holidays I'll finish the pages and send them out!

Wendy, How much $$ do you need to mail out my book?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter