Hello! I've been busy, so I haven't gotten around to getting my official (non-watermarked) photos yet, but I was pleasantly surprised with this Magic shot at the end of the Big Thunder Mountain ride.

Note: if you do this shot, have little ones stand on the other side. As you can see, Woody is blocking my youngest son's face.

https://imgur.com/a/EmLPiYL

EmLPiYL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180920-082713_Disney World.jpg
    Screenshot_20180920-082713_Disney World.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 67
Hello! I've been busy, so I haven't gotten around to getting my official (non-watermarked) photos yet, but I was pleasantly surprised with this Magic shot at the end of the Big Thunder Mountain ride.

Note: if you do this shot, have little ones stand on the other side. As you can see, Woody is blocking my youngest son's face.

https://imgur.com/a/EmLPiYL

EmLPiYL

Thanks for posting! What a cute picture! Was this at WDW? I have not been able to update this thread - sorry all :oops:

EXPIRED - Disney Springs

Limited time backdrops...
upload_2018-9-28_23-15-13.png

While the PhotoPass Studio — located in the Disney Springs Marketplace area — offers virtual backdrops for guests’ picture-taking needs year round, these seasonal backgrounds are for a limited time only.

The images can be downloaded using Memory Maker, and a Memory Maker One Day purchase can be made for $69 through the My Disney Experience App. Individual photos may also be downloaded for $16.95 each at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com

This has been added to: Post #6 - Disney Springs

Last edited:
When we were there in 2015, we had several magic shots done - apparently - but when we looked at them, they did not have the "magic" part - just us looking dumb pointing at nothing. How do you make sure the shot gets done correctly? Do you have to try again later if it doesn't show up on the uploaded pic? (some did work, but several did not).

When we were there in 2015, we had several magic shots done - apparently - but when we looked at them, they did not have the "magic" part - just us looking dumb pointing at nothing. How do you make sure the shot gets done correctly? Do you have to try again later if it doesn't show up on the uploaded pic? (some did work, but several did not).
We reviewed ours each day. We didn't have any issues some people have. They called Disney Photo-Pass and they'll fix them. IIRC, you have 45 days after your trip to download and view your pictures. I don't think you have re-shoot them. They just add the magic part digitally. I'm not sure if there's anything they can do three years out but it can't hurt to try.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I will post something more definitive.

Mike

I'm sure it's too late - but we are going again in December, so I will be more vigilant about it. Thanks.

On the Main page, Post #1, it has a number you can call and an email address. I suggest you send them a photo, date pictures taken and what is missing. that way they can find all of your photos and add the magic to them. It works better then calling.

I had a lot of photos missing from my recent trip a couple weeks ago.

I used this website and they all got added in about 4 to 5 days.

https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support/lost-media

Anyone know if they usually add magic to this one?

Attachments

• F29E6FB3-E773-411F-BD0E-FABCC86EC04B.jpeg
    F29E6FB3-E773-411F-BD0E-FABCC86EC04B.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 36
UPDATE

Magic Kingdom: No Changes 19 Magic Shots

Hollywood Studios: There were 13 available now we're down to 10, see what's missing:
upload_2018-11-9_16-44-33.png
Darth Vader Magic Shot

upload_2018-11-9_16-46-45.png
Sebastian Magic Shot

upload_2018-11-9_16-48-18.png
Mike Wazowski Magic Shot

UPDATE

Animal Kingdom: We had 24 Magic Shots and there are currently 22, what's missing?
upload_2018-11-9_17-7-17.png
Pascal Magic Shot

upload_2018-11-9_17-17-58.png
Tiger Cubs Magic Shot

UPDATE

EPCOT: There were 17 Magic Shots now we have 15, here's what's no longer available,
upload_2018-11-9_17-37-31.png
Disney•Pixar's Coco Magic Shot

upload_2018-11-9_17-41-8.png
Chip Magic Shot

I believe the these were available for a limited time and they too are no longer available.

upload_2018-11-9_17-41-20.png
Epcot 35 Test Track Magic Shot

upload_2018-11-9_17-41-31.png
Epcot 35 The Living Seas Magic Shot

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter