Sadly we had the same issue with photographers in June. We had three magic shots we wanted to get figment, Huey/dewy/lewie and the Cheshire cat. Luckily we got figment but for the cat we got the responses of I don't know how to do that or they only do that shot during this designated time. We would head over at that time and no photographers. I was really disappointed. Never came across anyone for the nephews. Kind of bummed since when we asked for shots we just got a lot of tinkerbells :(

I had this issue last year too so I contacted Disney Photopass and they found some of my missing photos as well as added Magic Shots to the photos that should have had them. If you're still within your time frame then I would call to get this sorted out AND write a complaint.

If no one takes the time to write a letter then the issue goes unresolved and can affect your next trip.

EXPIRED
NEWS -
Disney Hollywood Studios

New Tower of Terror Lenticular photo is now available for $19.95!

Before/After
upload_2018-7-16_15-40-38.png

And don't forget you can still purchase this spirited lenticular photo at Magic Kingdom, Momento Mori for $19.95
upload_2018-7-16_15-44-8.png

Last edited:

Lots of backdrops in Tomorrowland in July for Incredible summer. Some of them are "animated magic shots" but this one was a surprise. I think they can do one anywhere you see the incredible summer banners. Happy hunting for those magic shots!

Since I'll be visiting when daylight hours a bit longer this next trip (September), is there a certain time when photographers will stop doing magic shots? Is it just whenever it gets dark? Trying to squeeze in some that I couldn't get for various reasons last trip (H, D, and L especially).

Is there a list of the 2018 MNSSHP magic shot and prop shots? I used a link from the MNSSHP planning thread, but it just took me to this general thread and I was looking for just the Halloween party ones all together. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place? :confused3 Thanks!

Is there a list of the 2018 MNSSHP magic shot and prop shots? I used a link from the MNSSHP planning thread, but it just took me to this general thread and I was looking for just the Halloween party ones all together. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place? :confused3 Thanks!

Its still trying to be compiled. :magnify::rolleyes:

Thanks! So just keep an eye out here? Will it be in the beginning, or added on at the end?

Depending on which thread you look at, the list will either be on page 1 or a link to the post will be on page 1.
Hoping people will post their magic shots soon......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter