Magic Kingdom Swap Final Details :

Don't know if anyone else has already done it or not, but I just forwarded Cyndi's PM with address to you Melissa. :)

Okay, I know, I must be the last person to mail. But I did it finally got it in the mail so, Cyndi should get it soon!

I didn't realize how much stuff I made until I went to mail it. I weighed all my stuff and put postage on a regular padded type envelope and then, mailed all the stuff in a priority box to Cyndi. Hopefully, the padded envelope will fit everything. I was able to fit all my stuff in the envelope when they weighed it. Anyways, let me know if you need more postage. I am worried because it costed alot more to mail the priority box than they told me it cost to mail the regular envelope. Hopefully, I'm making sense.....

Tina

Nope OurDogCisco I will be the last, I had to order a stamp and it just got here. I think I am going to go mad trying to finish this in time. I hate being late. I am sorry everyone.

Would someone please PM Cyndi's address to me, too. For some reason, I can't find the address I used last time.

Thanks bunches.

Pat

Pat I just pm'd you. Tina I will be putting the swap items in the envelopes. The last time I did boxes it cost more for people depending on where they lived. I believe everything should fit in the envelopes just find. I will be very careful when packing them though. Looking forward to seeing everyone's work.

Cyndi

Originally posted by nicki dahling
Tina I will be putting the swap items in the envelopes. The last time I did boxes it cost more for people depending on where they lived. I believe everything should fit in the envelopes just find. I will be very careful when packing them though. Looking forward to seeing everyone's work.

Cyndi

Good. I'm relieved to learn there is a BIG price difference between envelope mailers and the box mailers. I sent a self-addressed envelope with my stuff. That's what I did last time.

Tina

I recieved 3 more packages today. Great work Ourdogcisco, Janine, and RRBB.

Cyndi princess:

I am done.....Yipee......I will priority mail them first thing tomorrow.
Next time I will order my stamp very early.

Whew! I finally got all my pieces packaged and will walk them to the post office on my lunch hour, today.

Now, to figure out what I can do for the AK swap. I had hoped to do a shaker for the boneyard, but I see the boneyard has been taken. H-m-m-m-m . . .

OK I am SUCH a loser!

I am not done yet and I wanted to have them in the mail yesturday
I have been sooo busy - then with the kids staying up til 9 cuz it is still light out and we don't get to dinner til 7 (little league) I have been falling asleep with them.
THEN I wake up at 1 am and go 'OH CRAP' and I don't think my sleeping husband would apreciate the commotion of scrapping with him sleep ing - EVEN if I could wake up enough!
I am trying to finish them up this morning - and tonight and go to the Post office in the morning

I am so sorry to everyone...

I didn't even sign up for AK cuz I figure if it is this crazy now it'll just get worse!

PattyT I am going to miss you this round, but I understand. Take care of "our" baby ( and you too ).

Cyndi princess:

In the busyness of today I forgot to tell Madison12 and Paulinewdw that there packages came in. And thanks you soo much for the charms ( pauline ) and the pp ( madison12 ).

Cyndi princess:

Just wanted to let Mom2Madi and Snow White know that there packages came in saturday.

Cyndi

I just wanted to let you know, I mailed my shakers and eyelets out on Friday... well I had my mom mail them for me. We were in Busch Gardens for the weekend. I hope that you like them...

Amy

Mine are postal, PLMK when they get there. Sorry I'm late...thanks in advance for your patience!!

Peggy

Have fun at Busch ( in my backyard almost ). Thanks ladies, I will be on the look-out for them.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter