Magic Kingdom Swap Final Details :

Inkydinkydoo, DonaldDuckfan and Swan your swap packages arrived today. Thanks ladies,

Cyndi

PattyT I got your package today. Thanks for the birthday stickers and the poem sheet. You are forcing me to do a 40th Birthday page. I think I will add it to my all about me album. Paulinewdw sent me some cute birthday charms ( may have to put them on a bracelet though ). I need to do my favorites and some more journaling pages anyway. Thanks ladies for keeping me motivated.

I'm awaiting one more pkg. and then I can began swapping items out. I'm hoping to get to the post office Saturday. I will keep you all posted.

Cyndi princess:

hey cyndi, did you get the last package yet? Just wondering if it has been swapped out yet. maggie

Maggie I was just about to post that the last package is in. I will be organizing and swapping out this week. Hubby goes to the post office on Saturday's so that is when they will be swapped out. Great job everyone. I will keep you posted as to when they are in the mail. ( If he goes sooner than saturday by some chance ). Have a nice weekend everyone.

Cyndi princess:

Just wanted to keep you all updated. I finally finished seperating everything yesterday evening. Had to go back a couple of times and check my sorting ( don't want anyone to not have all of the great peices ). Some people sent stamps so yours may go out first , only because I can hand right to my mailman. I hope to get the rest out by this weekend. Great job everyone, keep up the good work. Will spend the next two days packing them up, so may not be on the boards as much. If you have a question please email me.

Cyndi princess:

Ok, hoping this is the final update. Some of the packages went postal saturday, lots going out today ( my mailman will not be happy when I meet him at the truck ), and the last few will go out tommorrow. Hope you ladies enjoy them.

Cyndi princess:

WOW ! Every piece is absolutely gorgeous! I could not pick a favorite. I would like to thank all of you extremely talented women! Your brilliant ideas and expert workmanship make these swaps a joy to be involved in. Now, I have to get to work using all this great stuff!:hyper:

Oooooo.....I cannot wait to get mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc

I got my package yesterday! All I can say is WOW!! I agree - I can't pick my favorite piece - they will all certainly make the album... Thanks ladies for all of your hard work - and thanks to Cyndi for hosting.

Melissa

I got my package yesterday too!!! It all looks GREAT.... I can't wait to use them especially since I just spent a day at Magic Kingdom on Saturday and took about 100 pictures.... My family thinks I'm crazy....

Tina

I wanna see 2. I'm going to go wait by the mailbox with pillow in hand.

Just got my package today!:Pinkbounc EVERYTHING is so nice, I will definately use it all, it was so much fun going through all the things. Thank you all, so much!:D (We do have a very talented group)

whhhaaaaa, pam got her's but I didn't get mine and I only live like 10 minutes from her! :mad:

maggie

Mine came today!:bounce: So many WONDERFUL things! Mickey's Old Friend, I love the textured green paper you used. I've never seen paper like that - did you make it?

Got mine today too and I love it ALL...but I had a problem getting my own stuff out of the wrapper! The saran wrap stuck to the embossing paste and I had a (#*$& of a time getting it off. However, I found if I put it in the freezer for a couple of hours it peeled off nicely!! I am so sorry you guys!

Peggy

Oh my GOSH! You guys are so awesome! I love it all!!!!!!!!! So glad I am participating in both groups for DAK!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by momemouse
Mine came today!:bounce: So many WONDERFUL things! Mickey's Old Friend, I love the textured green paper you used. I've never seen paper like that - did you make it?

It's not handmade, I bought it at Michaels. I'm glad you like the pcs. This is such a talented group that I worry about my submissions.

Oops I started a thread! I love everything! I think this swap has out done any other swaps! I love seeing all the neat stuff used!
Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter