Magic Kingdom Swap Final Details :

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
OK Ladies here are the final details:

Group A : #22 participants
Group B : #21 participants

Check the list to see how many per participant.

Please have your swap things sent out to me by April 30th. Please put your DIS Board name on your items and your envelopes when mailing them to me. Remember to include $3.85 for return postage, no need to send card board or a SASE, I am going to send them back out via priority mail envelopes which are made of cardboard. If you prefer you can pick up a label and flat rate stamp ($3.85) at the post office and send with your package. Your items should be in individual bags and than placed all together in a larger plastic bag, just incase of rain. When packing your items you may want to put cardboard around it so it won't bend If you have further questions email me at witfour@hotmail.com

I will be sending my address out by email. Once all items have been sent to me I will swap them out.

Magic Kingdom - Due April 30th

Group A :

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) :
Magic Kingdom: Nicki dahling
Main Street USA : PattyT

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length ) :
Splash Mountain : madison12
Frontierland : Alice28

1 Shaker box :
Small World : RRBB
Meeting Minnie : DonaldDuckfan

2 Journal Boxes – ( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
Share a Dream Come True Parade : Disneyland_Emily
Gardens : Mickey's Old Friend

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person :
Magical : Franne
Wishes : Mickeyluvr

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please ) :
Adventureland : Twig
Alice in Wonderland : Pammyjo

1 Paper piecing :
Dumbo: Snow White
Pooh Bear : Pigletspal

2 Frames ( embellished ) :
Liberty Square : Mom2Madi
Cinderella’s Castle: Momemouse

2 Photo Mats ( double matted/embellished ) 2 per person :
Tommorrowland: Inky Dinky Doo
Ariels Grotto: Janine lemar

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
Minnie's Country House : OurDogCisco
Fantasyland : Nicurn

Shaped Eyelets ( per person ) :
Meetin Mickey : Spinning
Haunted Mansion : Paulunewdw

Group B :The reason for the two groups is so that those who would like to can create and receive several elements from the same group. Ex. If you create a border in group 1, than you will create a matching piece in group 2. This is only an option, I will keep Group B open if at least one in each element is filled.

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) :
Meetin Mickey : Spinning
Wishes : Mickeyluvr

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length ) :
Magic Kingdom : Nicki dahling
Ariels Grotto : Janine lemar

1 Shaker box :
Cinderella’s Castle: Momemouse

2 Journal Boxes (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
Pooh Bear: Pigletspal
Adventureland : Twig

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person :
Fantasyland : Nicurn
Splash Mountain : Madison12

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric :
Main Street USA : PattyT
Small World : RRBB

1 Paper piecing :
Tommorrowland: Inky Dinky Doo
Haunted Mansion : Paulinewdw

2 Frames ( embellished ):
Gardens : Mickey's Old Friend
Cinderella's Carrousel : Swan

2 Photo mats (double matted/embellished ) 2 per person :
Minnie's Country House : OurDogCisco
Magical : Franne

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
Alice in Wonderland : Pammyjo
Share a Dream Come True Parade : Disneyland_emily

Shaped eyelets ( 6 per person ) :
Dumbo : Snow White
Meeting Minnie : DonaldDuckfan

Some ideas to get you started :

Magic Kingdom, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Liberty Square, Main Street USA, Frontiereland , Tommorrowland , Splash Mountain, The Tea Cup's, Toontown ,Cinderella’s Castle, The Parade, Meetin Mickey, Mickey and Minnie’s House, Haunted Mansion, Spectromagic, etc.

You choose what area and let us know in advance when you sign up, that way people know what they are getting and how it can fit into their albums. Try to choose areas most people would have taken pictures of. Lots of choices can be found right here on the Disney boards :

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/themeparks.htm

If you have questions please pm me or post here. Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to this swap.

Just to get this correct -

Since I'm making frames - 2 each - Group A - I need to make 44 frames total - correct?

I haven't swapped with a group this large before - looking forward to the shopping trip for sure!!!

Thanks in advance!

Melissa

Yes. And I promise you it will be worth the work. These ladies rock !

Cyndi princess:

This is going to be fun- especially as Ill be heading down to the World May 3- So I'll have this to look forward to when I get back with my billion rolls of film!

Gotta head back to Pebbles now :)

-em

well, I have my 84 squares (x3) all done. Now I just have to group them and put the other stuff on them. That's a lot of sqares! maggie

I need some opinions from some people in this swap... I have shaped eyelets in group b and my theme is meeting minnie. I saw cute red ribbon eyelets that I was going to get, but then I thought red hearts would be cute also. What do you all think??? I'd love as many opinions as I can get!

Amy

^^ I think either would be fun- Or if you have to buy 2 packs anyway why not do a little of both-- If the colors work and they look cute togeather people could intermix them :)

-em

ah, squares are done. :D now just have to figure out tags. maggie

I wasn't gonna ask, but then I figured, "What the hey! I will!"

My theme is Tomorrowland, and I have a paper piecing and photo mat. Which would you rather receive? Something related to PUSH, the talking trash can we ran into in Tomorrowland, or something Buzz Lightyear-related?

Suggestions . . . please!?!

Pat

220 days and counting . . . again!

All of those ideas sound great! The talking trash can would be neat....

I miss that trash can every trip. I also like Buzz Lightyear. Inky Dinky Doo another suggestion is to do Tommorrowland " space" like ". You could do stars and cosmos or space mountain. No particular area but just a general idea for the whole park.

Id personally rather have Buzz or Space like rather than the trash can it just seems to specific wheras you could use lots of pictures for Buzz or Space :)

-em

I agree with Emily, I think I would be able to use the Buzz or space theme easier than the trash can...

Amy

Great ideas, all! Space or Buzz, it will be -- with maybe a bonus trash can thrown in for Sondra! ::yes::

I hope you get to see PUSH, sometime, Cyndi. We ran into him in the store, when we were there to celebrate my one granddaughter's birthday. He was such fun! He followed her all around the store, then they ended up spending some time together, outside. I got the neatest picture of them. In the background, you can see his "handler" (if you know what to look for), and he's discretely looking at the camera with the biggest grin that he's halfway trying to disguise. Ah, memories.

Pat

220 days and counting . . . again!

Originally posted by nicurn
well, I have my 84 squares (x3) all done. Now I just have to group them and put the other stuff on them. That's a lot of sqares! maggie

WHOA MAGGIE!!! YOU GO GIRL! I ordered my paper and stickers...should be here next week. :D

Originally posted by nicki dahling
I miss that trash can every trip. I also like Buzz Lightyear. Inky Dinky Doo another suggestion is to do Tommorrowland " space" like ". You could do stars and cosmos or space mountain. No particular area but just a general idea for the whole park.

I think the "space" theme would work great....I saw Push once and didn't take a picture...:( there's always next time...right? I really wish my countdown was incorrect and I was going in 50+ days instead of 500+ days!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter