Magic Kingdom Swap Final Details :

I'm in for the Animal Kingdom. I'm a little nervous about my borders and squares. I hope they live up to everyone elses!

I am behind. I got the paper and the die, but have you ever tried to find a carrousel horse stamp. I have been to 3 cities. I finally ordered online(I should have done this earlier). I am waiting for it to come in. I hope you all like the colors I picked. I know I do.

I am sure that these will arrive just under the wire! I am almost done! 22....whewww!!!

I hope that these cute little "haunted Mansions" measure up to the rest of the stuff!

Just sign me up for the next one

Yeah! I am done and will mail my things out today!
Cyndi thanks for hosting!

AK is getting to be my favorite park! Please save me a spot!!

Peggy

Hoping to finish up MK this weekend...will let you know when it goes in the mail.

Pigletspal your package came in today. Pooh is soo cute! I know it was a big job but it was worth the wait.

Cyndi

WOW that was quick. Glad you liked him, he was more work than I thought he would be.

I don't want to take a chance of missing the next sign ups. I will be at WDW until next Sunday, so plse - someone sign me up if they start before I get home! I don't want to miss them.:hyper:

Whew! My paper piecings and one photo mat are finished. The other photo mat will probably be done tomorrow.

Cyndi, would you care to send me your address, again? Pretty please? I know I have it, among all this scrapping stuff . . . somewhere, but where?

And, count me in for the Animal Kingdom swap, too. This has really been fun!

Pat

181 days and counting . . . again!

Hey Cyndi,

Any idea when the next swap will be up and will you be taking on the big job again????...........PLEASE!!!!!

You do such a good job.

Spinning recieved your package today. Gotta go cutting ff the computer cause a thunder storm is coming through!
Cyndi

Got my swap in the mail today Cyndi. You should have it in a couple of day. :)

I'll be gone to WDW for 10 days starting next Mon the 4th if DAK is posted then can I pre-volunteer?

I really dont want to miss it but my internet connections will be basically non existant that time :)

-em

Hello Girls....

For some reason I have misplaced the address where I need to send my package.... any help would be appreciated - maybe send it in a PM....

Thanks so much in advance!

Melissa (Mom2Madi)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter