Magic coming out of dry dock

Sad that there is NO gluten-free dessert option. :(

Looks like if I do the Magic on the times I can cruise (when they are doing Marvel Day) it will be Mickey Bar city.

Ask your server. Our friend who is on the Fantasy is dairy, nut and gluten free. They were able to whip something up for her every night when she ate dinner with us the last two cruises.

Sad that there is NO gluten-free dessert option. :(

Looks like if I do the Magic on the times I can cruise (when they are doing Marvel Day) it will be Mickey Bar city.
They might bring you a non-menu gf dessert if you're lucky. They've done that for my son on the Dream and Fantasy (and I'm not talking about just ice cream/Mickey bars). The Magic has a smaller kitchen so not sure if they can, though. Wish they'd always have a regular gf dessert on the dining menus.

I just saw some videos of the entertainment during dinner. It's going to be a hell of a dinner! <3

I found the videos. Looks pretty chaotic in there. (Not a complaint, just a comment). I'm looking forward to checking it out in person this summer.

Last edited:
Cariocas looks like a school cafeteria compared to this. This restaurant is what Disney themeing is all about.

It's on the Disney Cruising FB group. Search "Rapunzel Restaurant" within the group and some videos and pics will pop up in the first post.
Are you allowed to post them here? I don't do social media and would love to get a peek!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter