Magic coming out of dry dock

Fingers crossed for some photos of the Vibe!!
I second that! We really wanted the 11 day Southern Car on the Fantasy for our son's last cruise before he ages out of the clubs since the Fantasy is his favorite ship. Just too much money, so we will be on the magic instead. Hoping for big changes!

So excited. We sail the Magic on March 18th so just a few more days! Can’t wait to see the changes made.

It was a short 2 week drydock in Freeport, Bahamas. The announced changes were: changing Cariocas over to Rapunzels Royal Table (similar to Tiana's Place on the Wonder with live entertainment.), updating Vibe, updating Cove Café and Signals pool bar. Who knows what else they did! Here was Disney's official announcement: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships/magic/dry-dock/

Thanks so much. We were just on th Magic in October and that was the first time we saw the most recent updates with Aqua dunk and Cariocas etc.

We will definitely be even more excited for our fall cruis to Bermuda!

Sad that there is NO gluten-free dessert option. :(

Looks like if I do the Magic on the times I can cruise (when they are doing Marvel Day) it will be Mickey Bar city.

I always had them do a chef's choice and was only disappointed once or twice:) That said I will eat just about anything.

Sad that there is NO gluten-free dessert option. :(

Looks like if I do the Magic on the times I can cruise (when they are doing Marvel Day) it will be Mickey Bar city.

Tell your server the first night the types of desserts you like. They are amazing at finding something. I told mine last cruise that I love Creme Brulee. He went to other restaurants to get me one nearly every night of our cruise!

Tell your server the first night the types of desserts you like. They are amazing at finding something. I told mine last cruise that I love Creme Brulee. He went to other restaurants to get me one nearly every night of our cruise!

My point is I should not have to do that. They are good with everything else - I do not think it is asking too much for there to be one option on each menu. They have a low sugar/sugar free option on each one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter