Magic Bands info for the new test dates in August

Hhhmmm are you staying @ the same hotel? Maybe it has something to do with that??

Yes, we are both staying at Pop, but I am staying for 13 days and she is staying for 7 days. There are 4 people altogether on my reservation and 2 on my sister's reservation. I don't know if that means anything or not though.

Nope I can't make sense of it lol we have four ppl but nothing showing :-( oh well we saw wishes by accident last year while we were on the speedway so I'm sure it will be great even without a fp

I was able to book wishes for Aug. 25th, but my sister who is on a separate reservation was not able to book wishes on this date. I've tried a few times for her, but it's just not available for her. We don't know why. :confused3

Can you copy your fastpass selections to her to solve the problem? We have success with that with certain rides.

Can you copy your fastpass selections to her to solve the problem? We have success with that with certain rides.

This is what I would suggest. She needs to link to your account and then copy your selections to her. But there is a finite limit of Wishes FPs as the space is not very big. That may be the problem.

Yes, we are both staying at Pop, but I am staying for 13 days and she is staying for 7 days. There are 4 people altogether on my reservation and 2 on my sister's reservation. I don't know if that means anything or not though.

The problem is that there is only 1 spot left for that night. I just went and tested it. Tried to pull it with 2 ppl and nothing, clicked back to 1 person and it shows up. It is the finite space limit kicking in. But there are still spaces for the MSEP. Since you are staying 13 nights maybe you could pick a different day to do the wishes spot and you all could do the MSEP parade spot and stay there for Wishes as well? It is a prime viewing spot for both.

The problem is that there is only 1 spot left for that night. I just went and tested it. Tried to pull it with 2 ppl and nothing, clicked back to 1 person and it shows up. It is the finite space limit kicking in. But there are still spaces for the MSEP. Since you are staying 13 nights maybe you could pick a different day to do the wishes spot and you all could do the MSEP parade spot and stay there for Wishes as well? It is a prime viewing spot for both.

Thanks for the information. It's my husband's birthday the night I have wishes booked so I don't want to mess around with it. I actually want to upgrade my tickets to annual passes, but I don't want to risk losing this one precious fastpass+. I talked to someone in guest services at Epcot today and they advised me to hold off on purchasing annual passes because they were not certain if my fastpass+ selections would be messed up or not.

For those that have done FP+ at arrival or day of, how did you find the selection to pick from? My husband and son have tickets attached to MDE, but my ticket is will call and unable to be attached prior arrival. Wondering if I should plan for them and just see if I can copy myself to theirs at check in?

We are going to be at AKV Sept 7-14 and I just got the package about mymagict. I don't know a thing about all of this will someone please enlighten me?

Thanks

I got an email this morning from UPS saying I have a delivery from Harte-Hanks response management. I haven't ordered anything, is this the magic band test I've heard about? I have a trip scheduled for Sept.

Hmm. Well rats. What on earth could this UPS package be that is being delivered today?

Is Disney selling our info and the public is being spammed by companies that bought our addresses? It seems like I'm not the only person receiving something from Harte-Hanks without ordering anything.

Harte-Hanks is a direct marketing company. I believe the do fulfillment as well for other companies. I know I've gotten stuff from them, but I get all sorts of stuff from media companies.

They don't have anything to do with MagicBand fulfillment that I am aware of.

Jumping to conclusions that Disney is selling your name when you don't even know what the package is it a huge leap right now. Almost certainly Harte-Hanks has you on many lists already.

And these companies usually don't send completely unsolicited materials via UPS...

Hmm. Well rats. What on earth could this UPS package be that is being delivered today?

Jumping to conclusions that Disney is selling your name when you don't even know what the package is it a huge leap right now. Almost certainly Harte-Hanks has you on many lists already.

I also started getting calls on my cell phone from "unavailable" the day after I added my cell phone to my Disney profile and also spam texts.

I also started getting calls on my cell phone from "unavailable" the day after I added my cell phone to my Disney profile and also spam texts.

Have you ever put your cell into anything else? Disney has all my information and I don't get calls or texts but of course all of my numbers are on the no call registry.

Have you ever put your cell into anything else? Disney has all my information and I don't get calls or texts but of course all of my numbers are on the no call registry.

The do not call registry is practically useless. It only stops telemarketers in the U.S. Most operate outside the U.S. and they have no way to stop them.

I've been getting garbage calls long before Disney had my number, and still do. Texts as well.

The do not call registry is practically useless. It only stops telemarketers in the U.S. Most operate outside the U.S. and they have no way to stop them.

I've been getting garbage calls long before Disney had my number, and still do. Texts as well.

I was just trying to point out it may not be Disney who caused the information to get into these other companies hands there are many many ways it can get there. I didn't know the no call was for US numbers only. I just know I rarely get solicitors calling my cell now my home phone is a whole different story. We actually unplugged the phone do tithe fact it would ring every hour with a different person wanting something.

You do know these companies use a robo dialer and it literally just dials random numbers and when it gets a hit (you picking up the line) it marks it as a valid number and then the ppl sell it off.

I was just trying to point out it may not be Disney who caused the information to get into these other companies hands there are many many ways it can get there. I didn't know the no call was for US numbers only. I just know I rarely get solicitors calling my cell now my home phone is a whole different story. We actually unplugged the phone do tithe fact it would ring every hour with a different person wanting something.

It isn't so much that it's for U.S. numbers only - it's that they can't really do anything about offshore telemarketers.

Heck, they recently basically admitted they couldn't stop telemarketers, and held a "contest" for ideas from people on how to stop them.

I received a MyUPS shipment notification with this:
Shipper: HARTE-HANKS RESPONSE MNGMNT

These were NOT the magic bands, it was a UPS Next Day Saver envelope with a printed copy of the MyMagic+ test invitation. Basically the same information as the email, but printed in color, double-sided on heavy stock.

This arrived 17 days before our arrival date. It isn't some Disney-is-selling-all-our-information conspiracy. :confused3

I got an email this morning from UPS saying I have a delivery from Harte-Hanks response management. I haven't ordered anything, is this the magic band test I've heard about? I have a trip scheduled for Sept.

Is Disney selling our info and the public is being spammed by companies that bought our addresses? It seems like I'm not the only person receiving something from Harte-Hanks without ordering anything.

What was in the package if you don't mind answering

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter